Chapter 10

The rest of the day went by quickly. When I saw Harry in the hall I slammed him against the locker. He groaned in pain and I whispered,"Sorry." Then slipped my number in his pocket. He nodded and walked off, sneakily opening it and turned his head smiling before rushing off.

I smirked heading to class with a smug look. When I walked in Mrs. Lloyd looked up at me and said sarcastically,"Mr. Tomlinson, nice of you to join us."

"Yeah, I wish I felt the same," I snickered sitting next to Niall. She narrowed her eyes, however began talking about some math things i'll never know. I felt a vibration in my pocket and grinned at the text message.

[From: unknown]

Hello it's Harry. I didn't know if you wanted me to text you or...

I chuckled and Added his name in my contacts before replying.

[To: Harry]

Of course! y else would i hav given u my #? :P

[From: Harry]

True haha :) but why did you give me your number..?

I smirked, making sure the teacher wasn't looking and sneakily hid the phone in my lap texting him back.

[To: Harry]

Well first cuz were friends an thats what friends do. also cuz i wanted to no if u wanted 2 come over?

[From: Harry]

What? Really? :D

I smiled, honestly I really did want him to come over. He's a lot nicer then I thought and seems like a cool guy. Plus, I feel bad for all the hitting and bullying I did to him. I don't understand why I even did it.

[To: Harry]

Duh silly! So meet by the tree near my car, don't let anyone see you!

[From: Harry]

Ok

***

"Hey Lou!" I turned as Niall rushed to me,"Me and Zayn are headin' to to my house, we got some pints let's go."

"Sorry, can't." I said glancing around to see if Harry's here.

Niall furrowed his eyebrows,"But we always go to mine, and you haven't been by in weeks!"

I sighed, turning to look into his blue eyes popping from the eyeliner,"Look, m'sorry but my mum wants me home. I'll be by another day, yeah?"

He huffed rolling his eyes before stalking off with a 'whatever'. I glared, they cannot expect me to always be free just cause they are. Bitches.

"Lou," I heard a faint whisper.

I looked around confused before seeing a set of curls hiding in the shrub and chuckled, rolling my eyes,"C'mon hop in."

I unlocked the car as Harry jumped in the passenger side. I laughed seeing a leaf in his hair, making him look highlarious. I went to pull it but he flinched as my hand went near his face.

"S-Sorry..instinct," He muttered with a shy smile.

I shrugged awkwardly,"It's cool."

He shook his curls causing the leaf to fall in his lap. He tossed it out the window before turning to me,"Thanks for...you know."

I smiled glancing at him as i drove off,"Thanks for not hating me."

"I could never hate you." He whispered, and I'm positive I wasn't suppose to hear it.

As he looked out the window I looked at him from the corner of my eye, What did he mean by that?

***

"So my mum and sisters are at the mall," I said tossing my keys on the counter in the kitchen, Harry sat at the table, folding his arms.

He chuckled, scoffing,"Girls."

"I know right? It seems like we both are living with only girls, since our dads just so happen to always be on business trips." I said opening the fridge, looking for something to snack on."Hey, what do you want to drink?"

"Tea," He answered. I nodded and grabbed two bottles of Lipton tea, tossing him one as he muttered a thanks.

"So wanna play some FIFA?" I asked before taking a sip.

He shrugged,"Sure."

***

"Hey! You cheated!" Harry gasped as I scored yet another goal.

I smirked,"Harry, just cause i'm winning doesn't automatically mean I cheated."

"yeah it does,"He argued, giving me a playful glare. "Cause I always win."

"Well not this time," I stuck my tongue out at him, like the mature person I was.

He went back to playing and as I shot another goal he gaped,"What in the world! how do you have 50 goals when I only have 2?"

"And you only got the 2 because you decided to play while I took a piss," I nudged him accusingly and he pouted.

"I just wanted to lose with dignity," He whined tossing the remote on the bed, crossing his arms. I chuckled and joined him on the bed while he leaned down, staring at the wall.

"Well sucks for you, there's barely any of your dignity left!" I gasped fakely,"whatever shall you do?"

"I don't know, perhaps I should just give in and become your slave,"He said dramatically.

I smiled,"You amuse me."

"yeah well," He shrugged, smirking. "I have that effect on people!"

"Yes, yes you do," I snickered."Be right back, gotta pee."

He laughed as I raced out shouting,"That's what you get for drinking my tea!"

I rolled my eyes with a grin before taking care of my business. I glanced in the mirror fixing my hair. I should really redo my red dye, it's fading. I'm not sure why, but I feel the need to look good. I shrugged and rushed into the room gasping.

"It's not what it looks like," Harry said, but was smiling.

I walked in slowly,"Were you playing...while I was gone?"

"I needed the points," he said trying to hide his smile as he scooted back in the bed.

I walked closer saying in a creepy voice,"Looks like someone needs to be punished."

He looked confused, however I smirked and leaped on him, straddling his hips. His eyes widened in realization,"Louis, don't!"

I tsked,"Nuh uh uh. You have been a bad boy and bad boys must get punished."

"Please Louis, don't!" He warned as he tried escaping my grip.

I simply began prodding his stomach as he busted into a giggling fit muttering 'stops' and 'don'ts'. I smiled at him in adoration as he weakly tried shoving me off of him.

"L-Lou! N-No!" He laughed as my hands ran up and down his sides trying to tickle every part of him. Once i've realized he's had enough I stopped. He panted beneath me, cheeks flushed, breath heavy, and curls crazy yet cute. This scene looks so wrong, but it felt so right.

He looked up at me through his lashes smiling, saying breathlessly,"I'm glad we're friends now."

"Me too," I said, before adding sadly,"But you know we can't talk at school right?"

He frowned, but replaced it with a fake smile,"Yeah, I know."

"You understand why, right?" I asked, making sure he understood. I hated that I made him upset, I'm not sure he understands that we can't talk in school, we just can't.

He nodded,"Yeah I get it, we're too different."