Chapter 9

I leaned against the pillow panting heavily. Eleanor turned to me smiling, saying breathlessly,"You're so amazing."

"Yeah uh it's getting late," I said getting up, just wanting to leave. "I should get home before my parents flip."

She sat up, lifting the covers over her and frowned, but soon replaced it with a smile,"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow?"

I nodded, making my way around her room, throwing on my clothes. I pecked her forehead and left without another word.Each time we had sex it was getting harder and harder to enjoy it. Every time I leave it's more awkward. I sighed and slowly walked downstairs sneaking out her front door, even though her parents weren't home.

Why do I feel so guilty?

***

As I got to study hall the next day I frowned. Since Yesterday when I told Harry we can be friends, I have this bad feeling in my stomach. Sort of like I did something wrong, or that I made the wrong decision.

I shook my head and laced my fingers through my dyed fringe. When I typed in my username and password a message popped up on the screen.

Curlycat94: Hi! :)

Hotpants92: Someones happy :P

Curycat94: yeah, guess what?!

I chuckled, Harry's so weird.

Hotpants92: What? :D

Curlycat94: So you know that guy that i thought hated me? Well he said we can be friends!

My smile fell. Oh god, he's talking about me again. It feels so wrong. Like I shouldn't be doing this. However, I sighed and replied.

Hotpants92: Really? That's great! :)

Curlycat94: Yeah! Now high school won't be as tough xx

I groaned tugging at my hair, what'd I get myself into?

***

"Hey Lou-Lou!" Eleanor smiled as I sat next to her.

I pressed a kiss to her lips,"Hey."

"NIall still has lunch detention," Zayn sighed, Joining us as Perrie sat next to him. He pecked her cheek making her smile. They are honestly a cute couple, I never expected Zayn to settle down.

I snickered,"What the hell did he do?"

"Let's just say, Just cause he's Irish doesn't mean everyone allows that as an excuse to use foul language, especially to Mrs. Flack," Zayn winked cause me to laugh loudly.

It wasn't very shocking, Niall doesn't know how to control what comes out of his mouth. Plus, Mrs. Flack hates him and he's always trying to get on her bad side, Niall is such a bad arse.

I lowered my laugh to a chuckle,"Hey, gotta give'm props! He's a hell of a sailor."

"He surely influenced your vocabulary,"Perrie chuckled, raising an eyebrow at me.

I smirked, Zayn picked a nice lady friend. We chatted for a bit, laughing and having a good time. suddenly I saw Zayn frown while I told him this funny story. I looked at him confused but soon heard a familiar, quiet voice.

"Hey Louis...can I sit with you?"

I closed my eyes wishing this was just a dream or hallucination. Sadly, I turned slowly seeing a sheepish and hesitant Harry. He gave a small smile, biting his lip with pleading eyes.

Zayn raised an eyebrow,"And you're here because...?"

Harry frowned and looked at me hopeful. Shit.

I turned seeing Zayn looking at me expectantly as Perrie just looked sad for the curly boy. Eleanor nudged me sneering in my ear,"Tell the fag to leave."

I sighed looking at the boy apologetically before chuckling bitterly,"Did you really believe I'd be your friend? Get the hell out of here before we catch your disease!"

A look of hurt filled Harry's face, people staring at us."But you said..."

"Said what? Oh, you honestly believed I'd be your friend? You'e so pathetic," I sneered, giving him a bitter laugh.

He frowned as tears filled his eyes before dropping his tray and rushing out the doors in embarrassment while the whole cafateria laughed. I sighed and turned my attention back to my group. Zayn was snickering, Eleanor smirking, and Perrie- well she just looked guilty. She wasn't much like us, so I assume she hated the way we acted.

I felt so guilty, I waited a few seconds then got up,"M'going to the bathroom."

They all nodded absentmindedly except Perrie. She looked at me weirdly, I simply ignored her and walked out. As soon as I left the cafeteria I raced down the halls searching for Harry and turned seeing a familiar set of curls.

As I reached him I shouted, trying to get his attention,"Harry!"

He turned and frowned, muttering weakly,"Go away."

"No, please listen to me,"I said placing a hand on his shoulder hesitantly.

He flinched at my touch, shaking my hand off,"I should've known."

"What?" I asked confused, I don't understand what he's talking about.

"I should've known this was all a joke! You and me actually being friends! Like you'd ever wanna be my Friend," He said sadly, he gave me a bitter smile."You just love playing with me don't you? Yesterday was all to make fun of me wasn't it?"

"No of course not,"I said quietly, I have no idea what to say. He's standing here so hurt and sad, I don't even know how to comfort him. I never had to comfort someone before.

He looked up at me with misty eyes,"Then why'd you say that? I thought we were friends now, but you just made fun of me infront of everyone!"

I sucked my lip ring guiltily,"Listen, we're...me and you we're 'different'. My friends don't really like you and I'm assuming Liam isn't fond of me. So, i can't hang out with you..atleast not at school. We can talk and text though! Like you can come over and stuff, my mum already loves you."

Harry frowned,"So we're just secret friends?"

"Well yea, that's one way of putting it." I shrugged. Harry looked conflicted, his eyes searching mine for honesty, I gave him a sincere look.

He smiled timidly,"I guess it's better then nothing."