Chapter 3 || The plane Ride

Isabella was listening to her Nice music. It was interrupted when She got a text from Eric. It was literally just a winking face but," ;;;;))))))" It seemed like him. Eric would call you but he didn't want to wake the old woman beside him.

Isabella looked at the text, which put a smile on her face. She couldn't resist the urge to say the same thing back, so she pretty much just responded back with ";;;))))" but that wasn't the only thing, as she soon replied with, "I assume you're as excited as I am." She sent, as she continued listening to her music.

Eric grew excited once he saw your text. "Yeah! I am!" He sent and soon sent a picture of what looked like a picture of him and a few friends of his. "I'm the guy in the middle." The picture took place on a mountain. They stood at the edge and the rolling mountains were in the back. He was so small.

"Alright, I suppose I should send a picture of myself as well." She replied back, soon looking through her phone for a good picture. She didn't have a lot of picture of herself, but finally found a picture near the end of her camera roll. It was a picture of her and a friend standing in front of a lake. She sent it, which followed with the message, "I'm the girl with the light blue hoodie :]"

Eric took a nice good look. He felt embarrassed at his height before but, you were small too. The male felt way better about himself, once comparing his height to her's. "Awe that's so cute. Your so short. Shortie." He began to spam you pictures of short things compared to tall things as such.

Isabella smiled at the fact, but all she mainly just replied with "Wooww." The pictures he sent did make her laugh, though. 'welp, looks like I got a new Nickname..' she thought, but didn't mind the flirtation that Eric was providing her.

Swagger sent you a link. It was a link to a YouTube channel. His channel. "Oh uh, btw I have a channel. Remember when we first met? I kinda recorded it." Eric sent and soon smiled, the urge of your response made him feel excited.

Isabella had clicked on the link, and she looked through the videos. She went to reply, but subscribed before she went into the texting app. "wow, really? Which video is that one?.." She asked, since there were many videos on the channel.

Swagger chuckled. "The one called 'she want the succ || rust.' Don't ask please." He texted back the grin on his face made him look suspicious to anyone on the plane.

Isabella sighed, but kept a smile on her face. "Oh trust me, I don't think I wanna know." She said in a jokingly manner.

Swagger waited a few minutes and then texted back. "Did ya watch it?" He asked quickly. The announcement over the plane drew his attention from his phone. They were almost there. Eric waited for Isabella to respond though he looked around the plane for a minute, then back at his phone.

It took a second, but Isabella soon responded. "Yep! It's actually a really good video 👌🏻" Was her response, as she began scrolling through the other videos.

Swagger snickered without hesitation. "You want the succ?" Yeah. This might be the point when she'd regret everything. "Also. My friends are going to join if you don't mind." He texted afterwards, but it was followed with a picture of your fellow president.

It took Isabella a few seconds to respond. "Yeah, that's fine with me :]" She said, followed by a picture of a... Disgusted Cat? Welcome to Yeetsville, Population abandoning hope in normal conversations.

Swagger laughed at the picture. Oh man, even the most stupidest things got him. He looked back up to listen to the pilot. The plane was about to land. Eric quickly texted you that he was in Texas and was about to arrive.

Isabella looked at the text, then out the window of the plane. "the pilot hasn't said anything about landing yet. We're getting pretty close, I think. Stay safe, and watch out for any birds ;)" She said jokingly.

Swagger growled at the last comment but couldn't help but crack a smile. He shut his phone off along with the rest of his electronics and waited for the plane to land. How excited he was. It practically drove him insane.

________________________________

Word count: 700 words (sorry)

Also I was really exited about posting this so~ enjoy