Chapter 2 || The Sexy bird

Isabella was getting a call from Eric. The two have known each other for a few months now. They were best friends, though he didn't know what she looked like and Isabella didn't know what Eric looked like. The two got each other's phone numbers and play about every game together. Swagger showed her his freestyle rapping and the two know a lot about each other.

Isabella had answered the call as a smile formed on her face. She had always enjoyed talking to him, and thought he was a great person in general. "Howdy" She said, after answering. It's usually what she always said when they called each other, because why not.

Eric was out of breath. "Isabella.." his voice was cracking in a shakily manner. "There is a bird in my house. It flew in through the window and-" he interrupted himself and screamed; a fluttering noise of flapping wings was heard. "It's already attacked me once." Eric whimpered. "What do I do?!" He screamed once again when the bird flew overtop his head.

Isabella paused. 'a bird?? Out of all these months, this is possibly the weirdest thing that has happened.' She thought. "Uhh.. is the window still open?.." She asked, hearing the bird fluttering in the room.

Eric responded with a quick, 'uH hUH'. "Yes! The stupid animal just won't fly out-" he screamed once again in panic as the bird about attacked him once again. "I mean-" Eric stuttered. "A really really sexy stupid bird!" He Called out to the creature and crawled under his desk.

Isabella wasn't any bird expert, how was she supposed to help with this?? The situation kinda made her panic as well. "Did you try using something to lure it back outside??" She asked frantically.

Eric was swearing at the animal. He just threw a broom at it. "I tried! It just won't!- oh.." The male tried to brush off what just happened before he quickly closed the window. "It flew out.. heh. So! How's your day been?!" He rushed to change the subject, in hopes you wouldn't make fun of him.

Isabella rolled her eyes, and kept a smile on her face. "pretty good, until I got a bit panicked now because you told me you were getting attacked by a bird." She said, followed with a few giggles. Out of all of her friends, it's seemed like Eric was the only one who she actually expected to get attacked by a bird.

Eric's face grew a bright red in embarrassment. "Shut up! Okay!-" he heard you giggle. "Act like this never happened!" The male growled playfully. "Though I'm still scared they're might be more so.. I'm just gonna stay under this desk for a while." Eric explained gently, Scanning his room for more birds.

Despite him saying to forget about it, she still let out another laugh. "Alright," She said, keeping a smile on her face, "that bird didn't hurt you that bad when it attacked you, did it?" As she asked that, she noticed she had a little concern in her voice.

Swagger chuckled to sooth your nerves. "Oh no.. nothing bad Isabella. Just scratches on my arm that's all." He explained calmly, knowing his voice probably won't calm you down. It was worth a try though. "And maybe on my neck but I'm okay." Swagger revealed slowly.

Isabella felt herself become a bit more worried. "You sure?..." She asked, sort of regretting it. She knew he was probably fine, but she was just being the over protective girl she was.

Eric gave you a reassuring 'mm hm'. He finally moved from under the desk. The boy stretched his back and continued his blabbering. "Hey! Isabella if I ever meet you, I could show you all my cool knifes. Once I was trying to hit a target right? and uh, I can't throw like at all. I ended up leaving a large hole in my wall. So, yeah, I'm just to lazy to call someone to fix it." Eric began his way to the bathroom to clean the scratches.

Isabella had smiled. Eric has always had the best stories to tell. That's how she knows it's truly him. She has thought about it. 'if we ever meet..' she thought to herself. "Yeah," she said, followed with a sort of quiet laugh. "Hey Eric, do you think we'll actually meet one day?.." She asked him.

Eric chuckled. "I don't know that Isabella. For our luck I probably live like across the country from you." He Sighed. "If your willing to. Your the only real online best friend I have. I suppose we could." Swagger had a hint of joy in his voice. "I'm just a... Small person if you think about it." He hated admitting his height to someone.

Isabella kept a small smile on her face. "I mean hey, I'm not that tall either." She said, wanting him to at least feel good about himself. The 'only online best friend' comment made her smile as well, thinking back to when they first met, when she didn't trust him at all. She was actually pretty happy that their friendship had grown.

Swagger came by surprise. "Really?!" He said happily. "Everyone I know is taller than me. Not fair bein' short." Eric commented gleefully. "Don't hang up on me, I'm not insane I swear. I won't stalk you, even though I call you about everyday. But, what state do you live in?" Swagger asked curiously.

Isabella replied a few seconds after he asked. "I live in New York." She said, "I don't wanna sound like a creep either, but what state do you live in?.." She asked him.

Swagger was surprised. "Holy crap, I live in Idaho. That's like a billion miles away." He chirped and finally made his way out of the bathroom. The man began to fix himself a sandwich.

Isabella nodded. "yeah... That's really sucks." She said, with a slightly disappointed tone. These two had been talking for months, and they haven't even met each other once. All they've done together is talk and play videos games together. They've learned a lot about each other over the time, and they probably wouldn't be meeting up anytime soon. Isabella was sitting at her desk, just scrolling through Google.

Swagger smiled at the new idea that popped into his head. "Hey! We could meet at the pax south! The day isn't far away, and it's right in San Antonio Texas! I could buy you a ticket and other things if you can't buy it yourself." He offered cheerfully. "We could meet there!" Eric's voice was high due to the thrilling idea.

Isabella smiled. "That's a great idea!.." she said, thinking about it. "But, you really don't have to buy the tickets and stuff for me," She said, keeping her smile, "I think I can get them on my own." She said, looking it up on Google considering she was already there.

Eric shrugged happily. "Alright, Whatever you want. Oh! I was meaning to ask. do you wanna play rust? Or some cs:go?" He asked his words were mumbled because of the sandwich he shoved in his mouth.

Isabella kept her smile and nodded. "Sure, whichever one is fine with me." She said. She was mainly happy that she was going to finally meet Eric, as she had bought tickets to Pax before opening Steam.