Chapter 1 || The server on rust that changed his life

Eric just got home from his work. Ah, he preferred this hard labor rather than school. He wasn't a dropout, it's just he dreaded school so badly. Eric was a young adult that enjoyed playing video games. Especially Rust; that game was everything at the moment. The young man moved to his desk with his large sized Pc. He had a nice glowing keyboard and a light blue glowing mouse, a nice foam pad under the mouse. He opened his steam, and finally loaded into a game of rust. Though, he just started this server seemed. Peaceful. He only had wood and a stick but it's a start. Eric grabbed his nice headset and slid it onto his head. He came across a little hut, which happened to be Isabella's. "Hello?" He announced curiously outside of the hut.

Isabella heard the voice of another person. Strange, she hadn't really seen anyone else in this server. She had been playing for a little bit, but hadn't seen or heard from anyone else in the server. Of course, this was Rust she was playing. Even if a person was trying to be peaceful, it could end up being a troll. The first weapon she saw was a crossbow, so she took a chance. She grabbed it, and slowly peeked out of a window, that showed a front view of the hut. Taking aim with the bow, she fired, and boom! Headshot baby! Aiming was so easy, well, at least to her.

Eric inhaled sharply though regretfully. He needed stuff and maybe could make things right, before long he  made his way to her hut. "Hello?! Please don't kill me I come in peac-" He was paused when you shot him again. Eric groaned and leaned back into his chair, though this process continued for a while. Until he finally had a bow of his own. The man stood outside the hut's door. He chuckled evilly before he called out to you again. "I have a weapon this time! So don't kill me! Come out slowly, I just want a teammate." He back away and waited for you to come outside.

Isabella had sighed. 'it couldn't hurt..' she thought, but grabbing a few more supplies and weapons, as she didn't fully trust him yet. "Alright." she said, as the door opened on the hut, keeping her crossbow in close reach in her inventory. She came out of the hut, as the door closed behind her.

Eric smiled. "See, No war here. I just want a teammate." He asked, "we can work together, how bout it? You seem to have.." He scoffed before finishing. "A nice shot." Eric mumbled and knew this plan is gonna go as planned. It was brilliant, the red match that burned inside of him was still lit. At the end of the day. Eric knew This person was gonna get rekt.

Isabella let out yet another sigh. "Sure." She said, but soon equipped her bow again. "And how do I know you won't kill me later on?..." She had the crossbow, ready in aim, but was far from pulling the trigger. She wanted to see where this was going.

Eric peeked at her house before looking back at her. "Because, I'm a reliable guy. You don't have anything to worry about, ya know I could be your local therapist, doctor, or slave if you prefer." Swagger held the torch out in his hand, his poor axe in his other.

'Reliable, huh?' she though, 'that's usually what everyone says, but I'll give him a shot.' She lowered her crossbow, soon putting it back in her inventory. "Fine." She said, looking at this "Reliable guy." She looked at the poor axe in his characters hand, soon looking at his character in general. "I can tell you probably don't have much," She said, still inspecting his character, "I'll let you in my hut to get some supplies." Was she really doing this? Usually when she partners with someone, she won't let them near her stuff. Last thing she'd want is some 9 year old on Rust messing up her supplies.

Swagger followed the lady inside. The silence had to break, as he grabbed supplies he began to blabber. "Good choice miss. I could be your, Right hand man. Your property. You name it!" Eric put on the armor and grabbed the supplies, trading his bad weapons for the better ones. "Just don't kill me. I respect fellow womans so no harm here." The Male's joke made him laugh inside though he still seemed calm.