•Park jimin •

I felt so anxious, what could that asshole possibly want after last night?!

I took my phone and turned it off, talking to him would just make things worse for me.

Time skip

Taehyung POV

I walked into the hallways of my high school, being greeted by everyone that saw me.

"Jeez, your so popular!" Namjoon hyung said as if it's something new.

"I know right?!" My answer got me eye rolls from my hyungs and maknae.

The maknae stopped walking and pointed at someone's locker....Kim So-hyun.

She stood beside Jimin talking and laughing, a laugh that I never hear...

This morning I called wanting to apologize for last night but she never answered my call not that I blame her.

"Tae?!" "What's wrong?!" Asked jin hyung with concern in his voice.

I faked a smile and said "nothing hyung, I'm just...thinking."

"Ok, let's go then." He placed his hand on my shoulder and smiled.

I sighed and continued walking to class, maybe So-hyun will hear me out later.

End of Tae POV

I sat In class with my head on the table not really feeling the lesson.

Rajin gave me a sad look before leaning close to me.

"So-hyun, when will you just stop worrying about that useless boy? When you know all he does is hurt you?"

I knew what she said was only  the truth but my heart didn't want to accept this.

"Rajin-ah...I don't know... I truly wish I could just forget him...but I can't..."

She sighed and shook her head, not knowing what more to say.

"If you can't forget him on your own, there is someone that can help...Park Jimin."

She was completely right, Jimin is the person that can help me get over that jerk.

In the morning he made me laugh when I was in such a bad mood earlier.

Maybe he is the answer to my problems...

Park Jimin

******************************

Jimin POV

"Jimin-ah, wait a sec!" I stopped in my tracks as soon as I heard So-hyun call out to me.

It was lunch and I wasn't in such a rush to get to the cafeteria.

"Hi So-hyun, what's up?" I smiled placing both my hands in my jeans pockets.

She smiled reaching me, her lips very pink.

"Hi, Jimin... I wanted to ask you a question."

I wonder what she wants.

"Umh, sure."

She laughed nervously before she spoke.

"Well actually, you have been so nice to me and... Well...I-I think...I sorta like you..."

She looked away to avoid my gaze and I smiled at her cuteness.

"Oh...you like me?" I teased raising a brow.

"Yes..." She said in a whisper.

"Well I like you too Kim So-hyun...and want you to be my girlfriend."

Her head jolted up and our gazes met, she looked so surprised.

"Yes or no babe?" I teased again already knowing her answer is yes.

She nodded "yes, I will be your girlfriend."

I smiled hugging her tightly, at the corner of my eye I saw Taehyung glare at us.

I hope he shuts his mouth and doesn't cause problems.