Info you need to read before you start be book

Y'all! Thanks for coming to read, here is some ground rules/info you need to know.

Okay so this involves BTS members, Min Yoongi, and Park Jimin in a romantic relationship. If you don't like that then F off.

Two, I write ff for fun so if you have a problem, no one is forcing you to read.

Three, please enjoy I've had writers block for a long time. So enjoy the first Friday I've written in a while.

Four, this ff contains crude language/cussing, possible smut, and fluff, between the two members I listed, so if you don't like that kind of stuff you can go away now.

Five, this is a no hate zone so if you only have intentions to hate on this, you can go get a life, and not waste others and my precious time. I'm serious. If you hate I will come back with a lot more than you can take and then report you. I'm not messing with anyone. This is for ARMYs' of BTS who want to read this. If you have nothing better to do that sounds like a you problem, hun, not mine. So please, I'm asking you nicely, now, and only now, GET A LIFE AND GO AWAY.

Six, if I make any selling, grammar, or literature, errors, your welcome to comment them so I can make sure to fix them. Helpful suggestions are different than hate.

And Seven, I hope you enjoy my lovely Army kiddos! Make sure to vote on the chapters! And if you like my style of writing, make sure to also follow me for more awesome content like this.

Saranghae!!! Have fun~~~ ;>;>;>;>;>