I cant admit it

myg;
[edited]

"Yoongi?" Jimin looks at me.

I look up from my laptop. "Yes, Jimin?"

"I-I was wondering i-f you would like t-to go out somewhere, t-to hang?" Jimin fidgeted with his thumbs.

"Oh...Jimin you know I'm to busy for that, and you are too." I replied.

"Oh.....yeah.." he looked down, "Your probably right....forget it." I looked back at my computer and started typing again.

Why would he ask something like that? He knows we have back to back concerts...

Suddenly jimin stood up from his airplane seat and moved over to a open seat next to Taehyung. He gave me a look of sadness and a sort of disappointment, but I could tell he was trying to hide it.

Did I do something wrong?

The rest of the flight I tried to focus on work, but the Jimin thing was getting to me. So when we landed I decided to talk to him.
-
"Jimin, wait up." I grabbed his wrist before he could run away, like he was trying. "Can I talk to you?"

"Not now." He said looking down.

"Why? Why not?"

"Because Yoongi, not now." He just stayed straight faced. I knew something was wrong because he never acts like this. Why was he doing it now?

What did I do wrong, Jimin? Was it something I said?

I let his wrist go and he walked away from me.

-

We got back to the hotel room and I tried to talk to Jimin again.

Knock knock knock

Silence. Only silence. So I tried again.

Knock knock knock

Then I heard a deep sigh followed by a, "Who is it?!" He sounded annoyed, but his voice was weak..?

"Yoongi."

A few seconds later he answered the door.

"What do you need?" His voice weak, and frail, along with his eyes, they were swollen and red.

Was he crying? Why?

Deep down, it broke my heart to see him cry. Every time I saw his, or heard him cry it made me want to fix whatever was upsetting him.

"Can we talk, Jimin-ah?" I asked calmly.

"No." He tried to close the door but I put my hand in the way and kept it open.

"Yes." I stated and walked inside. He sighed but just close the door and walked over to me.

"Why did you move on the plane?" I asked crossing my arms now facing him.

"Huh..o-h..uh..no reason, I-I just wanted to sit next to Taehyung." He shrugged looking down.

He's lying. I can tell. But why?

I squinted in disbelief. "Mhm...So why didn't you sit next to him in the first place? Why not sit with him when you were getting on the plane?"

"I-uh...because he was sitting with Hoseok-hyung...." He stuttered.

"No, he was not. I can tell when your lying, Park Jimin. Stop lying."

"I'm not." He looked down.

"Why are you lying?" I stayed calm. I lifted his chin with my finger. "Tell me. The truth. Park Jimin. Now."

I could feel him shaking. What is so frightening he can't tell me?

Jimin slowly leaned closer and closer to my face. He was about 2cm away from my lips before he pulled away.

"I can't do this." He stumbled back, pulling away from me.

Why did I just get disappointed.

"You can't do what?" I asked stepping closer to him.

"Please go, Yoongi, before I do something that I will most likely regret." His voice cracked, and just looked at the ground.

"Fine. Whatever you say. Just know," I walked past him to the door, and put my hand on the handle, "I know your lying. So I hope you tell me, because it's not okay to be pretty if you don't." And with that I left. Back to my room.

I changed into my clothes, and sat on my bed.

Why is he still lying to me? Was he about to kiss me? Is that what he "couldn't do"? I'm his best friend next to Taehyung. Maybe he likes taehyung better....maybe he just doesn't want to be around me because he's hiding something.

God damnit, Jimin. Why are you pushing me away.