Pietro Maximoff #1 : Crush

Start from the beginning

As usual, his bright blue eyes immediately found yours and he gave you that lopsided smile of his that always made you weak in the knees. Pietro not being someone to go round in circles, he went to the point of his visit right away, almost giving you a heart attack.

"What is a crush ?" He asked in his lovely sokovian accent.

You almost choked on air and turned around to hide your panic. You let the door open and went to pick up a few shirts carelessly across the room. "What? Wh-why are you asking me that ?" You managed to squeak out while folding the clothes in a poor attempt to appear busy.

You heard him take a few steps around the room and looked up to see him observing his surroundings with curiosity.

"Natasha used that word. I don't know what it means and she said you would explain better..."

Of course she did, that snake ! You laughed nervously, now avoiding all eye contact with Pietro and began to explain in a less than assured voice. "Well uhm... You see, a crush is when...when you kinda like someone a-and want to be with them. It's uhm- an attraction towards a certain person, you see... And then, you might get weird about it, like... stuttering and talking nonsense..."

You looked up shyly and your voice died down when you saw the intensity of his gaze on you. A smirk slowly stretched the corner of his lips and you immediately pretended to refocus on your laundry. "Anyway," you cleared your throat awkwardly, "was there something else you needed ?"

You walked towards your closet with your folded clothes to put it away when his smooth voice rose once again. "So... Who is your crush then ?"

You stopped halfway and turned around. "I don't have a crush," you lied, trying to sound convincing.

He raised his eyebrows, a twinkle in his eyes. "Uh..." he mumbled, looking surprised.

He looked around, nodding slowly, them made eye contact with you while taking a step forward. "That is strange..." he continued. "Because you stutter a lot when we talk..."

You tried to mentally calm your heartbeat which was dangerously speeding up. You narrowed your eyes at him, suddenly remembering something from your few conversations. "So do you, sometimes ! Remember that time in the kitchen. You stutter too !" You reminded him.

"Oh I know !" He replied with a wink in your direction.

You felt a blush creep up your cheeks at his statement. Calm down, he's just messing with you, you reminded yourself. That didn't mean anything. His smile widened slightly at your obviously flustered state and he said jokingly. "Am I making you blush, love ?"

You did your best not to let appear how this nickname or the way he pronounced it affected you, and you quickly turned your back on him to try and regain your composure.

"I'm not blushing." You said firmly as you walked towards your wardrobe once again.

A gust of wind brushed against your side and you stopped dead in your tracks as you found yourself face to face with Pietro, his hair messy after using his speed. He looked straight into your eyes, now turning very serious and said in a low voice, "Yes, you are..."

You gulped nervously at how close he now was, both of your chests were almost touching and you could only press the folded clothes against yours as a barrier. You could have taken a step back, he wasn't trapping you in any way, so yeah, you could have easily put and end to this. But you felt like hypnotized by his blue eyes staring right at you. You could feel the heat emanating from his skin, only covered by the thin layer of his dark blue T-shirt. You also knew he could hear your fast breathing.

You searched his face for any kind of proof that this was only some sort of joke, but he seemed deadly serious. You thought to yourself that his eyes also looked darker than usual. Yours travelled across his handsome features, lingering only a second on his lips, then back to his eyes. Unfortunately, it had been enough for him to notice, and a sly grin stretched the corner of his mouth as his eyes did the same thing yours just had.

"It's against S.H.I.E.L.D's policy..." You whispered, still not looking away from him.

"Do you really care ?" He asked lowly.

"No."

You didn't know which one of you took the final step to the other first, but in a second, you had dropped your clothes to the floor to put your hands in his hair. Your lips collided with force, like you were catching up for all the times you had retrained yourselves. Pietro took a few steps back, taking you with him, until his back hit the wardrobe. You could feel his heart beat against yours and yet, it still felt like there was too much space between your two bodies. His hands were everywhere, roaming over your waist and back, brushing against the tender skin of your neck, getting tangled in your hair, always leaving a trail of goosebumps in their path.

His lips were soft and hungry against yours, and you couldn't get enough of it. You fingers tangled themselves in his already messy locks as you pressed yourself a bit further against him. You kissed him like your life depended on it, heat rushing everywhere in your body. He slowed down the rhythm for a second and panted between kisses, "Is this against S.H.I.E.L.D's policy too ?"

He let his hands wander down your sides very lightly, taking his time (for once), and apparently enjoying how you shivered under his touch, judging by the smirk you felt on his mouth. He nibbled on your bottom lip, gently pulling on it with his teeth, and you let out a sigh before murmuring, "Probably..."

"Good !" He replied before returning to more kissing.

But then he stopped again, rather abruptly, to look at you, his lips slightly swollen but a serious look on his face. You raised your eyebrows at him, wondering why this sudden change. The corner of his mouth lifted up and he asked, "So... Who is your crush then?"

You couldn't help yourself and burst out in a fit of giggles at the smug twinkle in his eye.

"Don't get cocky, Maximoff !" You told him before you both dove in to get back to your previous, much more enjoyable occupation.

Hope you liked it, tell me what you think !

Have a good day/night everyone !