Clarity

**Please enjoy the video, Rihanna's "S&M"**

Clarity

Feeling like I was being dragged off to face a firing squad and unable to do anything about it, I decided to mentally prepare myself for the look of disappointment I was sure to encounter on my Master's face when Nolan drags me into his office like a misbehaving brat who was summoned to the principal's office. I swallowed the deep sigh of mortification when Master Nolan opened the office door and stood aside for me to enter my husband's elegantly appointed inner sanctum. I kept my gaze firmly on the shiny marble tiles at my feet as the door closed and the lock clicked into place behind me. All sounds from the outer hallway, the thrumming beat of the music, and conversations of the club's patrons disappeared completely, plunging my senses into absolute silence.

The Master's heavy boots thumped over the tiles as he slowly made his way around my quivering frame and came to a stop directly in front of me. Once again, I felt the super intense focus of his glare settle on the top of my head. My skin prickled with goosebumps and my fingers trembled as I clasped my hands in front of myself in order to hide my almost mind-numbing trepidation.

"There is no one here but you and I. Your Master is preparing his headspace to perform a demonstration he has no desire to perform tonight or any other night for that matter, but he will because it is being demanded of him by people contributing to the success of his business." He bluntly stated and my spirits plunged even further with what he left unsaid. I know for a fact Marcus would be willing to play out a public scene anytime and anywhere, if the submissive on the receiving end of his skills were me. He's never kept his desire for perform on the main stage of his club with me a secret, but he's never pushed me into doing anything out of my comfort zone ever again after that fateful cock ring fiasco years ago.

"What is said in this room is between you and I stays in this room unless I feel it is something I need to share with your Master for your own safety and well-being. You need to make a choice, boy. Be up front and honest in your answers to me. Or answer to your Dom. But make no mistake, you will unload whatever it is that is bothering you right here and now." Nolan clearly stated and my shoulders slumped in defeat. He really wasn't giving me a choice at all. He was just making it look like I had some modicum of control, and that alone showed the magnitude of why he was a Master in his own right.

Although, I would've chosen to be anywhere but here at the moment, I felt nothing but relief when I decided, what the hell? Who better to unburden myself to than this man? A man who has trained numerous Doms and subs alike in the intricacies of the lifestyle. A man who has lived and breathed experiences with all manners of kinks and the psychology behind them. Maybe he could finally provide the clarity I've been too scared to seek from Marcus or my friends who have taken to their own roles in our community like a fish out of water. They've made it look so effortless, without a single moment of struggle or fear as they embraced everything the lifestyle had to offer, unlike myself who has struggled to get out of my own head long enough to bravely seek out and fulfil my own and my husband's desires on numerous occasions.

A broken sob escaped my lips on my next breath, and before I knew it, I was firmly drawn into and held in a warm, comforting, and expensively scented embrace. Master Nolan dwarfed me in sheer height and width. His thick, muscled arms wrapped gently around my slender frame as he slowly swayed my body from side to side as he allowed me to blubber my misery out all over the butter soft leather vest that barely covered his mouth-watering tattooed covered pecs. All my fears, all my hurt, and all my feelings of inadequacy came pouring out of my like water rushing off the end of a cascading waterfall. Everything, all the negativity that I've held inside over the years oozed out like poison being leached from my system.