Part 2 Mukuro and Chrome/Nagi

Nagi/Chrome's Life

"Mama! Look these flowers will look good with your dress!" Chrome said to her mother and her cute smiled widened when her mother replied.

"It's gorgeous Nagi-chan, thank you very much" Andria, Chrome's mother, said hugging her daughter. "Andria! Let go of that thing I'm hungry!" A man's voice shouted.

That man was Chrome's father, his name was Kalic. "sigh okay dear!" Andria said hesitantly and place Chrome down but not before giving the small child a box of her favourite sweets.

"Arigato Mama" Chrome whispered before going to find more flowers. Andria smiled and cooked her greedy husband some mouth watering food.

~A few hours later~

"NAGI" Kalic shouted in rage, Chrome ran inside and saw something that would scar her for life. It was her beloved mother, she was on the floor, blood was everywhere and clutched in her hand was Chrome's candy. She has gone to get it from the kitchen when she slipped and a knife fell and landed on her heart.

"P-papa it w-wasn't my fault, w-was it?" Chrome stuttered in horror as she back away from her mothers limp body.

"It's all your fault you... you Monster. You killed my beloved Andria and all because of your stupid candy. Go to your room and don't come out until I say, no dinner for you tonight." Kalic roared and Chrome ran to her room clutching her box of candy that her mother gave her just this morning.

~With Chrome~

She nibbled on A grape flavoured gummy and drank some water from her bottle.

'Mama, I'm so sorry It's all my fault sob if only sob you were here' Chrome thought while sobbing and fell asleep.

~The next morning~

She woke up when someone roughly grabbed her. "Is this the girl?!" The man that was holding her said and she saw her father nodd.

"Goodbye Nagi"Kalic said smirking and as she she lost conscious she thought 'Papa, why?'.

~Later~

Searing pain reached her body as she screamed. She was being used as a experiment and she hated it. The hunger, the pain and the loneliness.

Suddenly she felt a surge of power as she heard a boy breathe his last breath. Purple mist and flames surrounded her as a flaming trident appeared in her fragile hands and she broke free. Another boy with a pineapple hairstyle looked like he was going through the same thing helped her and both of them with the help of two other boys, the Lab was turned to ashes.

Mukuro's Past.

'Father... Mother... They hate me don't they...' A young Mukuro thought as he bit into a purple flame shapped gummy. 'All they do is give me pain and ignore me.' Mukuro pouted but brightened up when his best friend and maid came to give his some of her gourmet food.

"Master Mukuro-kun I got you some dinner" Maria, Mukuro's personal maid, said and place the food infront of a pouting Mukuro.

"Maria-nee I told you to just call me Mukuro-kun, not Master Mukuro-kun sigh" Mukuro sighed and dug into his dinner smiling. Maria giggled and walked out of his room after giving him more candy.

~After Mukuro went to bed~

Mukuro's parents, Lilly and Kido, were discussing what to do with Mukuro. "That brat why can't he be less destuctive and annoying" Lilly growled about her son.

Kido often destroyed things when he lost his temper but he blamed it on poor Mukuro. "Yeah why can't he be less distructive, he broke my favourite plate yesterday" Kido whined and Lilly nodded in agreement.

"Kido, I've got an Idea" Lilly exclaimed and the two evil parents planned the rest of the night.

~The next day~

"What's happening!" Mukro shouted as people dragged his struggling form away from his smirking parents. "Were getting rid of your pathetic life from ours. Ciao Mukuro~" Kido said and smirked more and Mukuro lost consciousness

~Later~

I tried to keep silent as my eye felt like it was burning but that pain turned into anger as I heard the purple haired girl scream.

Suddenly power surged through my veins and I broke free a second later. I had a trident in my hands and Dark purple mist and flames surrounded me and my eyes.

I teamed up with two boys who had escaped and the girl and together was turned the Lab into ash.

...

...

...

Lambo and Ryohei are next the Yamamoto and Hayato.