Part 1 Kyoya

I'm going to rewrite Tsuna's so... it won't be here.

Hibari's past

"Mother! Father! Help!" a 6 year old Kyoya screamed desperately as he was being dragged away by some men in black suits. His mother screamed and struggled to get to him while his father restrained her and watched with a cruel,  smirk filled with sick satisfaction. "Kyoya! Let go of him, he's just a child" Mira, Kyoya's mom, screamed and tried to get out of her husband's grip but the man merely glanced at her and with a swift strike to the back of her neck he knocked her out.

Kyoya watched with tear filled eyes as he fruitlessly reached towards his mother's limp outstretched hand. A rumbling against his back made him flinch as the cold laughter of the man holding him filled his ears. He turned, terror clawed at his heart as he acknowledged his solitude, his mother was no longer there to protect him and the last thing he felt was a sharp pain the the back of his neck before darkness engulfed him.

Kyoya groaned, his whole body ached and he slowly pushed his eyelids open. The world span and blurred and he rubbed his eyes, the world cleared and the first thing he saw was a brown haired man looking at him with bored brown eyes through dulled silver bars. "The brat's awake, huh?" The man's voice rang through his head and he saw his watcher walked out of the room, then he heard a second set of footsteps. A large black haired man gave him and a familiar cold laugh made  him freeze. In his moment of fright, he failed to see the man opening the cage he preoccupied. SLAP, a whip collided with his arm, then his cheek, then his chest. He cried out in pain and shrank back into a ball, the man just shrugged and aimed for back. His torturer would do this for hours, mostly on his back but one day, something changed.

When the man came down he stood up. "Today brat I'm going to kill you" the man said holding a gun and smirking. Hibari glared at him and he spoke the last words that man would hear. "Try it, I will not be killed like this" Hibari said and the man shot the gun only to find himself pulled down by the sheer power of the boy's KI and with that dark purple flames appeared around him and a pair of flaming tonfas appeared in both his scarred hands.

"Kamikuros and may you live in hell forever" and the man screamed.

...

...

...

Sorry for the short chapter. Mukuro/Chrome and Lambo's history soon. Sorry for my bad grammar.

THIS HAS ONLY BEEN HALF EDITED SO SORRY FOR THE CHANGE IN WRITING HALF WAY THROUGH