First Encounter

A bright sunny evening a certain blond mafia boss was facing his worst enemy, paperwork. When his wonderful right hand man came in.

"Giotto, there's trouble in the town. Food has been stolen everyone has been knocked out and the store kind of caught on fire."G said all in one breath and Giotto sighed.

"G, get Knuckle, Asari and Alaude and let's go" And while pickig up his cape he jogged out the door towards the market. It was worse than he thought, it was a giant fire. "Asari" Giotto ordered in one word and rain flames came tumbling down in a wave towrds the fire.

"Knuckle please help the people and G asked the people who they saw doing this. Alaude do what you can to gather infomation on the culprit" As he ran to help people and calm them.

"Sir, are you okay?" Giotto said helping him sit up and while patting his back. "Yes thank you Primo. The person who stole all our food was short. We didn't see anything else" Nodding in thanks he left the man in Asari's care.

Giotto turned around to find Alaude running into an allyway, curious he followed. "Giotto all the people are safe and returning home and the only thing people said that the person... was... short" G said with Knuckle and Asari as they stared, wide eyes at Alaude and a kid.

"Alaude you have a kid" G shouted to the heavens and while the adults were disracted mini Alaude got away. Alaude glared at his boss and fellow guardians. "Idiots" Alaude said and they were going to go home when they heard voices.

"Tsunayoshi, I've got the bread, water and a cake I think" a slight monotone voice said and the men walked towards the voice. "Thank you Kyoya, now let's start with the cake since it will go bad in this heat" Another soft but serious voice said and as the turned into an allyway they saw a couple of kids. Each one looking like each guardian.

Giotto's mini had fluffy brown hair and round but sharp brown eyes. His right eye had an orange streak going down the middle. He was the smallest excluding the baby, he was holding a pair of daggers and a deck of cards in a container hung from his belt.

Asari and G's minis had black and silver hair, brown and jade eyes and both children had a weapon. G's mini had dynamite and Asari's had a katana.

They saw Alaude's black haired, silvered eyed mini as well as Daemon's twins mini's, one with purple hair and eyes and the other with blue hair and two red abd blue eyes. Both holding a trident.

Knuckle's mini had white hair and brown eyes while Lampo's mini had black hair and green eyes. Knuckle's mini had his fists up and Lampo's mini had strange horns that seemed to spark.

"Minna-san you know what to do" The brunet said and he, mini Alaude and mini Daemon went infront of the others while the others protected the younger ones.

"We are not here to hurt you" Giotto said showing his hands with a smile when a card flew past and cut his cheek. "Lies, we wont trust you" Mini Daemon said and the guardians had to use their flames to subdue the kids. Giotto sighed in relief but hissed as he felt the cut on his cheek, leg, side and arm.

Those kids didn't go down without a fight, they haven't even fully gone down yet. "Now why did you steal food from the store" Asari said and his mini spoke up. "Hahahaha, that's funny really. We paid for it when the merchant grabbed Tsuna and threatened him so we retaliated." Asari's mini ended with a sharp glare.

"They all tried to hurt us so we knocked them out and Kyoya left to get the things we dropped while fighting" Giotto's mini said with a glare. Releasing the kids from their binds, Giotto sighed. "I'm very sorry about the misunderstanding, I will talk to the merchant. How about we give you dinner in as an apology" Everyone in the alleyway stared at him as if he was the dumbest person on the earth.

Female Daemon mini opened her mouth and she was soft looking so they did not expect the words the flew out of her mouth. "No thank you, you pedophile, we wont fall for that" She growled as Giotto realised how weird that sounded.

"Sorry but we do have to know your names." Giotto said shepishly and they all sighed. "Fine, I'm Takeshi and this is Hayato" The happiest child said and the rest followed. "I'm Ryohei, this is Lambo and Kyoya" "Kufufufu, I'm Mukuro and this is Chrome."

They all turned to the last child and he sighed, spinning around so he was facing them he sighed again. "I am Tsunayoshi"