Field Trip Home

Začít od začátku

"Ya. I was a major asshole." Flash said.

"You still are, sometimes." Ned said with a smirk.

"Rude." Flash said as he lightly shoved Ned, as he, MJ and I laughed, completly ignoring Mr. Harrington's glare he shot at me. Once we arrived at the tower, we all filed out and I ignored Mr. Harrington once more, as we walked in. 

"Mr. Harrington's class?" I heard and I moved my head some to see that it was Tracy Evans.

"Hi, Mrs. Tracy." I said with a wave. 

"Oh. Mr. Parker. Are you with this class?" 

"Ned, Flash and MJ as well." I said.

"Perfect. Four less badges we have to print out. Peter, Ned and Michelle, you three don't need them out like the rest. Flash, your still new, so please make sure that you keep your badge out, otherwise, Happy our head of security, won't be happy." Mrs. Tracy said. 

"Yes ma'am." Flash said with a smile. 

"What? Peter isn't lying?" Mr. Harrington asked.

"Of course not. Mr. Parker here was given everything Tony Stark owned." Mrs. Tracy said and I looked at the painting of Tony, MJ did, that replaced Howard Stark. 

"But what about Ned, Michelel and Flash? Why do they have badges already?" Mr. Harrington asked. 

"Because they work here as well. Ned is almost head of the coding division. Michelle is Mrs. Potts-Stark's intern. Flash here is new, but he works in the accouting department. We've already with his help have a new budget on the works." Mrs. Tracy said as she printed out everyone else's badges. 

"You four can use the employee entrance. We'll be taking the route three tour, so you four can go ahead and meet us there." Mrs. Tracy said.

"Alright." I said before we headed over to the employee entrance. 

"Eugene 'Flash' Thompson. Beta Level Eight. Expires, never." FRIDAY said. 

"Edward 'Ned' Leeds. Alpha Level Ten. Expires, never."

"Michelle 'MJ' Jones. Alpha Level Ten. Expires, never."

"Peter Benjamin S. Parker. Alpha Level Ten. Expires, never. Welcome home, Peter. The team minus Wanda are all out on a mission. Wanda is sick. May, is at work and Rhodney was called out for a meeting in D.C. but everyone will be back in time for the Q & A, at the end of the tour. Helen wishes to remind you that Rhodney's next round of treatment is next week. Pepper is on her way down with the young mistriess." FRIDAY said. 

"Thanks, FRIDAY." I said and headed over to the meeting spot. Three minutes later, Mrs. Tracy and the group arrived, just as the elevators opened up to reveal mom.

"Good morning, Ma'am." Mrs. Tracy said.

"Morning. Peter, sweetie. I know this is your tour group, but i have a last minute meeting to go to, and I need someone to watch Morgan. Fury is-"

"Being a bigger asshole than normal, and won't give you Maria, since Wanda is sick." I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes. I swear, next time I see him, I'll claw out his other eye." She said and I rolled my eyes at that, but took Morgan from her. 

"Who's the meeting with?" MJ asked. 

"Mr. Willington and his board." Mom said before she looked at our teacher, daring him to argue with her. 

"I'm taking my intern with me. Peter, I owe you one." 

"It's fine." I said with a smile and she sighed in relief before she kissed my forehead, ruffled Ned's hair, and sent Flash a smile, before she and MJ disappeared into the elevator.