"Surprisingly, here." I said causing everyone to laugh some.

"Only you." Aunt May said but took the permission slip out of my bag.

"Mr. Harrington doesn't believe me about my internship. Said he was going to suspend me, if I don't come clean after the trip." I said.

"The man's a dumbass." Bucky said and I shot him a glare.

"What? It's true!" 

"However, true it may be. I do not appricate the cursing in front of my daughter, Barnes. Do it again, and I'll revoke your coffee privlages." 

"Welcome home, Mom." I said and she sent me a smile, before kissing the top of my head. Shortly after I came back, I had a nightmare, while the others were on a mission, and Aunt May was called in for an emergancy at the hospital, and I had accidentially called Pepper, mom as she calmed me down, reassuring me that I was not turning into dust once more. Ever since, it just stuck and she didn't really seem to mind that I called her mom, cause she smiled everytime. 

"What's going on?"

"Mr. Harrington doesn't believe Peter has an internship here, and is threanting to suspend him if he doesn't come clean after our field trip here." Ned siad. 

"Oh, dear that won't do." Pepper said.

"Just don't embarress me, or try to kill me teacher." I said. 

"We won't." Natasha said and I sent her a greatful smile before we all talked as a family before Rhodney showed up. 

"Welcome home, Rhodney." I said as Pepper took her daughter from me to go change, while I headed to the kitchen with Rhodney.

"Thanks, kiddo." Rhodney said as he ruffled my hair some, before we both washed our hands, because it was our turn to fix dinner. I listened to him talk about his day, and I talked about mine, before I talked to him about his next round of treatment, that was working against his paralysis. Later, as Sam and Wanda washed the dishes, I wondered into the lab, and started on my homework.

"Kid." I heard some time later, and I looked up to see a holoscreen that had Tony's face.

"It's late, kid. I don't want you to be me. I want you to be better than me. Get out of the lab, and get some sleep." Tony's voice said and I started to tear up at the recording. 

"You don't ever have to worry about making me proud. I already am, and always will be proud of you." Tony said and I let out a sob. Soon Dum-E and U rolled over, both of them beeping at me, while Butterfinger's held out a box of tissue's. I let out a choked laugh, but took out some tissue's. 

"Thanks, guys." I said making the three of them chirp happily at me before I looked at the holoscreen once more.

"Night, Dad." 

"Good night, kid." Tony's voice replied before everything started to shut down. I grabbed my bag and my homework, before heading out. The rest of the week went by, and I was sitting next to MJ on the bus, with Ned and Flash in front of us, as we headed to the tower. 

"You got your passes, right?" I asked.

"Yes." they said and Flash looked at me.

"Yes, and thanks again, man."

"Not a problem." I said.

"Pepper was impressed when she saw your math, and Peter confirmed that you were great with accounting. She was a bit skeptic, due to us telling her about you in the past, but Peter said you were changing to be better." MJ said.