CHAP 22: SHIP NAME OR SHIT NAME AGAIN?

Start from the beginning

-         Soooooo... It's Cornish and Tatum. – Tony typed on his iPad to make words clear, so it'd be easier to separate and combine words.

Tony put the electronic board in the middle of our circle and continue:

-         So we have "Cornum". Who's in? – he said with a straight face.

Everyone burst out laughing the second he said that "Cornum" word with his fucking straight as a day face.

I was dying because of the sudden lack of oxygen. LOL. My mouth snatched for air like a dog does when it's swimming.

What the hell is Cornum???

Meanwhile Dorion couldn't get any more air for his lungs since he was laughing too damn hard. He shouted asking:

-         What the fuck was that? – Dorion choked on his saliva and started coughing.

-         Ship name's supposed to be cute, isn't it? – Channing was also dying in the corner, he constantly hit my thigh like he always did every time he had to laugh so hard.

-         It is! Oh my God Tony, you're killing me. – Lauren said while taking her time to catch on her breath.

-         I don't know why but this shit reminds me of the rectum. You know the last colon of the large intestine that connected to the asshole? – I didn't know why other people were laughing, but this was my reason.

-         Ewww. I can smell the word. – Ed wiped his tears away, the laughter still remained while he was showing the disgust on his face.    

-         Ok. Next. "Tatish". Who's in now? – Tony gave his next suggestion.   

-         What a minute. Why am I shivered by the word? – I was cringed by that word LOL.

-         Girl, me too and I don't even why. – Lauren's contagious laugh made the whole team die for the second time.

Suddenly Channing said that word softly in a seductive way:

-         Tatish~~~ - and that's when we all realise why this word gave shiver through our whole being LOL.

-         Oh my Lord, this is why! This was exactly what I heard in my head after Tony said it! – I hit Channing's shoulder repeatedly when I finally found out the reason.

-         Tatish~~~. – he said it again, which made my hair stand up.

We all laughed at his chewy ass again before Tony came up with the next name:

-         Ok. Next. Cat...

When we all were concentrating to actually find a good name for us, suddenly Channing's chewy personality voiced:

-         Tatish. Tatish. Tatish. Tatish. Tatis...

Grabbed a pillow behind my back, I banged it strong, determined and hard on the back of Channing's head, which shut him up immediately.

He pouted and faked a sad face but couldn't stop giggling at me.

I tried to act irritated at him, but failed, so I smiled at my adorably stupid hubby instead.

-         Shut up everyone. This is no joke. – Tony was so serious about this thing LOL.

He always said that the ship name was so important for celeb couples because if you made up the wrong name, it might affect their charm in the relationship and might lead to an unfortunately dead end.