Eli and Isaac joined in and they all engulfed me in a group hug while I cried.

Billies POV

I chucked my phone across the room, not caring if it broke or not. I felt my vision become blurred as I buried my face in my hands to prevent anyone getting the slightest glance of me crying.

As I sat in the back living room of the tour bus completely alone I fell back into the couch, face first into a pillow. I let out my screams as the pillow muffled them. I threw punches down at the cushion as well.

I can't believe this is happening. I fucked everything up and I let her go. I just lost the best thing that's ever happened to me.

"Hey Bil-" Finneas said as he walked in the room.

He stopped when he was in front of my phone that was laying in the middle of the room on the floor.

He bent down and picked it up before turning to me with a questionable face.

His expression immediately softened when he looked at me. He rushed to my side and held me while I cried.

"What happened?!" He sounded panicked.

He's very protective over me and to see me crying he knows something bad had to of happened. I don't cry much. Even when I do, I don't let anyone see me. I hate when people see me cry.

"Jo-Josie broke up w-with me." I tried to get out between cries.

"Fuck. Billie, I'm so sorry. I know how you felt about her." He said as he tightened his grip around me.

"I don't know what to do." I cried even harder.

"Hey," he pulled away from me as he looked me in the eyes, "You'll get her back. You guys are meant to be together."

"I don't think so Finn. Not this time. She meant it, I could hear it in her voice." I shook my head.

He didn't say anything he just pulled me into his arms once more as I cried into his shoulder.

I can't believe this is happening.

-

Later once I collected myself I decided to clear up the dating rumors going on between Dani and I. Maybe Josie would see it and actually believe me and consider taking me back.

"Yo, what's up Bil." Danielle said as she sat next to me, draping an arm around my shoulder.

"Get off me bro." I threw her arm off me.

She looked taken back at my outburst.

"What the fuck? Chill out. What's up your ass?"

"What's up my ass? You wanna know what's up my ass Dani?" I raised my voice.

"Did you know there were dating rumors going on about you and I?" I said as I stood up so I was no longer sitting next to her.

"Well yeah, I saw them. I thought they were pretty funny." She chuckled.

"Why wouldn't you have told me?!"

"Dude Billie, I didn't think it was a big deal. This shit happens all the time. What's the big deal?" She seemed so nonchalant it was making me even more mad.

"The big deal is that Josie broke up with me." My voice cracked while I spoke.

I held my tears in, not wanting her to see me cry.

Her jaw dropped open as she looked at me with wide, sad eyes.

"Bil, I'm so sorry-"

"Just save it." I said as I walked away from her, wiping a stray tear away.

I know this isn't all Danielles fault, but it was hard to not be upset with her right now.

She knew about the rumors and never said a word to me about them. Not to add that if she would've never been a fucking idiot and taken those drugs at that party none of this would be going on. I would've gone to the green carpet with my girlfriend and everything would be fine. Wait, my ex-girlfriend.

Josie's POV

As I was laying in my bed, drowning myself in my own tears, I pulled out my phone to try to distract myself.

I saw Billie had posted something on her Snapchat story and her Instagram story, both were the same.

My heart ached as I saw her name. God this is going to be hard.

Via Snapchat/Instagram

I felt a small weight lift off my shoulders as I read her post

She ended the rumors. Are they really not together though? I know she tried telling me they aren't together, but there's a part of me that still thinks they are. I mean, she couldn't even tell me the truth on the phone earlier.

My phone went off and the name I least wanted to see right now appeared at the top of my screen.

Danielle: hey can we talk?