|| B R E A K U P ||

||@MCSSTYDIA || TUMBLR||

You didn't want it to end that way. Neither of you did. And you weren't quite sure why you even were in this situation.

Your boyfriend, Stiles, had called you earlier, telling you that you guys needed to talk. You immediately knew what was yet to come. Things haven't been as good lately. It wasn't like you weren't happy, no.

This boy made you happier than anyone else. But you felt the tension between the two of you, something had changed. You didn't talk as much as you used to. A feeling told you it had to do with the stuff going on lately, all those new people trying to tear your pack apart.

And now, you were sitting next to him on his bed. You already arrived tenty minutes ago but neither of you had said something so far. It was a tensed silence. You knew what was going through his head, you knew he collected his thoughts to plan each and every sentence he was going to say to you.

And you also knew that he was going to break up with you. And it hurt. It hurt because he was the person you loved the most.

"Y/N, I-", Stiles started, turning towards you but freezing the moment he looked into your eyes. "I.. I think we need to take a break.", he finally continued after a few moments. Your heartbeat began to quicken and it felt like something wanted to pull your heart out of your chest.

You looked away from him, tearing up and didn't want him to notice. He lay his hand on top of yours, caressing it. "Why?", you asked, turning to him again.

"Because I love you.", he said truly, but you shook your head. "You don't leave the people you love, it doesn't work like that.", you whispered back. A tear rolled down your cheek and you watched him drying your wet cheek with his thumb.

"I... I don't know. It felt a little weird lately, didn't you feel it too?", he asked. You were sad to tell him you did. So you slightly nodded in response. "I can't lose you, alright? I'm so worried about you the whole time cause we're always in danger. I can't lose you.", he said while looking down on his hands.

As he finally looked at you again, his eyes were filled with tears. "But I'm still going to be involved in all this. You don't want me to matter to you anymore, right? So it wouldn't be as hard if you lost me.", you spoke out, trying to understand him.

"No, no! I'll still be worried about you. I'll always be. And I know I'm losing us if we're going to break up, but I need to find out whether I can live without you. See it as a temporary break.up for now, okay?", he asked calmly, caressing your hand as well as your cheek.

You shook you head once again that evening. "It's never only temporary.", you stated. Stiles stayed silent, probably not knowing what to answer. You didn't look at him, it was too painful right then.

"Do you still love me?". you asked, your voice was only above a whisper. He now cupped your face with both of his hands. "Y/N, look at me. Please.", he begged.

You looked up at him, a few tears escaping his eyes. "I will always truly love you. Since we dated not a day passed where I doubted my feelings for you. I will always love you, no matter what.", he whispered, slowly leaning in to kiss your forehead.

When he leaned back he looked at you again, seeming as if being lost in your eyes. Stiles leaned back in, but this time he pressed his lips on yours. Your lips moved perfectly, as if made for one another.

He grabbed one of your hands as squeezed it tightly while the other one was pulling you closer. That kiss caused so many feelings to fload your body, it was unbelievable what that boy could do to you.

You wanted nothing more than to hold on, taste his lips one last time and feel them on yours. You didn't know if you could ever do that again. After minutes, you finally pulled apart. It seemed as if none of you really wanted to.

"I love you.", you whispered, your voice breaking as you started crying. He pulled your small body into him to hug you. "I love you too, Y/N.", he said and you heard that he was crying too.

After a few minutes, you freed yourself from his comforting and warm embrace. "I gotta go now.", you said, you were shaking slightly. Stiles nodded silently.

As you were going to exit his room your hands slowly drifted apart. You turned around one last time, seeing him almost as heartsick as you were.

You felt empty and cold. You felt as if a part of you had been ripped away from you. You knew your break-up would last longer than you'd wish, but you still hoped that, eventually, you would find your ways back to each other. Deep down, you hoped you were soulmates.

《Word count 873》

STILES STILINSKI IMAGINESजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें