Part 8

His phone rang.. Looking at the caller id Karan pat his forehead in despair..

He showed it to Vishal and he to sighed..

'Vikrant Shah' it showed

A news reporter who personally envy's Karan and is behind him in every event..

The tussle started when there were rumors of Vikrant's wife having and affair with Karan Khanna.. But in reality Karan met her for his wife's.. Ex wife's legal works.. Given she was a lawyer..

Picking up the call Karan heard a slight laugh..

"Congratulations Karan!.. Jo Hua Trisha k birthday pe uska mujhe vakae me dukh Hua.. Par tumne toh mauke pe chauka hi mar Diya.. Sidha shaadi!" He chuckled

"Why are you doing this?" Karan sighed

"hey listen whatever happened between us am sorry for that.. " Vikrant apologized "but come on.. You are Karan Khanna! You have to be in the news!.. And this low profile marriage to an unknown lady! Wow.. Must say nice choice.."

For an instance Karan didn't felt disgusted at how low these media goes!... Vikrant followed him and had him covered the whole time.. Given he didn't published the fiasco happened at the party but.. Being a celebrity his personal life is not his!..

"Karan.. When should I schedule a conference tell me!" Vikrant asked.. Totally oblivious to the situation

"will let you know" Karan disconnected and again sighed

"Vikrant had our back from the Party itself" he informed Vishal

But looking at a calm Tripura he dwelled on what now!.. Her eyes were glued to the news.. Which showed some footages of outside police station where he held her hand..

He switched off the TV just to get her attention..

She turned towards them with her usual what next face...

Karan gave her an apologetic look..

"am sorry.. This industry is (daldal)" he punched the sofa in frustration

But roses bloom in mud!.. Her heart whispered... So as his!

Looking at each other the same time they felt more connected.. Instantly..

"you have to stay here for sometime.." Vishal broke their eye to eye conversation

She looked at him... "maybe few months" Vishal concluded...

"we can't undo this news just like that!" He stated the obvious

Tripura nodded in understanding.. But Karan had his apologetic face..

'not your fault' she conveyed

'not what you deserve!' He replied.. Suddenly they had this different language..

-------

She started taking her clothes one by one and placed them in the section which Karan had her use.. Other side had his daughters belongings kept neatly.. She unwillingly started assorting her things given it was his priced possession.. Even this room feels very much of wrong to use.. But that's her only option..

"either you stay here or in my room.." He declared while she asked for any guest room she can accommodate..

Her heart still missed a beat at the mention of sharing his room.. She remembered how conscious she felt on the couch the first day.. But also how warm and safe she felt knowing he was there...

He had asked for a new wardrobe which will be here within few days.. That to had him mad.. He wants his work to be done in a snap..

"Its okay I can manage" she tried consoling him

Tipsy Topsy marriage! (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें