Chaper Four - Arrival of Frist Match

After Emily and William shut the door, the darkness began to grow again. (Y/n) began to loaf around the dim corridor, wandering between the gap of the rooms.

"(Y/n)!" Was heard in the somber corridor. The voice was much clearer and footsteps was heard before someone petted (Y/n)'s back. Turning her back, (Y/n) saw Emma grinning at her. "(Y/n)! I have been looking for you! Where have you been? Do you know that you will have your first match in the coming hours?" Emma said, pulling (Y/n)'s hand and rushed over to the dining room.

"Wait...how did you know that I will have my first match?" (Y/n) asked, following up Emma's pace. Without any hesitation, Emma replied "Well, that's simple! Didn't you know there was a list where everyone's upcoming match will be shown?"

"...I do not know anything about that..." (Y/n) answered. To be honest, being dragged was kind of strange. Not to mention the feeling of being used as a broom to clean the floor.

It had been a while of being dragged to clean the floor before they both arrived at the dining room. It was the same four old chairs with the enormous dining table. Being able to take a closer look by sitting on the chair, (Y/n) realised that both dining table and chair were made of pine wood. Though these pines had been worn out, there were still some faint balmy pine.

  After waving to Emma, she left. It was yet some fine moments before someone came in. (Y/n) raised her head, not high enough for others to look at her but herself to observe the other survivors in absolute silent. Due to the lack of light, (Y/n) could only saw the front of it, but it was far more enough for her.

  From the faint pungent smell, (Y/n) knew it was a male. The smell was not that pleasant, but it was still acceptable. It was way too familiar but (Y/n) still did not have any idea who he was. Apart from the smell, (Y/n) could see the man's clothing. He wore an light brown ascot cap, the shadow of the cap covering most of his face. However, his beard could still be seen.

  The man wore a light brown suit, matching with his ascot cap. The suit was messily tossed and exposed a bit of his chest. This must be Kreacher Pierson then. It was not long before Kreacher sensed (Y/n)'s presence too which he waved at (Y/n) happily.

  The man came across to the dining table, and picked a seat next to (Y/n). (Y/n) swore she could feel her own heart pace started to run faster than ever. She was not used to associate with people, even if he was only sitting near her. Her hands began to cringe on her own pants, grabbing them as hard as she ever could.

  Tremble, was all her hands could react. She wanted to act calmer, as she began to think. Sinking deep into her thoughts, however, did not work like it used to. Whenever she shut her eyes, pictures of those two mysterious voices began to murmur around her ear, seemed like it was ever lasting. Come to think of it, it was indeed way too eerie for (Y/n) herself to occur such strange things. It was only a dream, wasn't it?

   "(Y/n)!!!" Kreacher shook (Y/n) violently, as (Y/n) began to regain her own conscious through the whole time. "Are you alright? You seem frustrated, did something bothered you by any chances?" Kreacher asked, his multi colored eyes shimmering in the dark room. "...I am fine, thank you." (Y/n) responded in a monotone, she did not want Kreacher to worry about her too much.

  Raising up her head once again, (Y/n) turned to the left side and other two survivors had arrived already. One of them were Freddy, the lawyer. He wore the same suit and tie, as if neat and clean could be one of his features. He was observing the map he brought everywhere, his eyebrows frowned slightly, as he readjusted his round glasses by pushing it up to the bridge of his nose.

Just then, (Y/n) caught a glimpse of being stalked. She traced the direction and saw another survivor whom she did not know. He also seemed to be a new arriver, as the scales of his clothing was not worn out. Somehow, half of his face was covered in a milky mask, (Y/n) wondered what he would have looked like without the mask.

  He indeed had a pair of dull eyes, but more like grey with a hint of dark. Pairing up with the mask he was wearing, it felt more eerie than anyone (Y/n) met. His hair was grey in color, with a tiny ponytail tied evenly. He wore a matching light grey suit, with a pocket sealed in front of his right side. With a slight hint of English cut, it did fit his body shape perfectly. The English cut was meant to be hard to fit, that's why when dressing into suits that involved English cut, it must be in tailored carefully. Even his hands had white gloves, holding an iron box.

Who was he? What was his job? (Y/n) wanted to know so badly, but she was too shy to communicate with him. She was not diplomatic with people, as she did not know how to care about the others. She would rather be alone than having friends like William.

"The Match will be starting in now."

A monotone voice announced, and (Y/n) was in another place once she blinked her eyes again. It was just a mere seconds before she realised what she needed to do next. 'Find a machine to decipher it!'

...