Chapter 37 - Two Hearts Unity.

Start from the beginning

What? But you once said that everything else comes right after me so what do this mean? Did you move on already, Nathan?

I wanted to ask him this, but I don't want to be cringe. I'm already making it obvious that I miss him badly and this would spice it up more.

"Oh. So you can't...make it that day? " I asked him slowly.

"Yes and I'm really sorry. I wish I could but unfortunately, I couldn't. " he informed in finality as he sounds apologetic.

"Fine, that's okay. Sorry for disturbing you right now. I lov-....I mean, good night and have a sweet dream. " I completed and cut the call immediately.

God, I was about to say I love you in defeat of seeing him but luckily I covered it up.

Did he get it when I accidentally spell it out?

Nathan Lawrence

Of course, I get it.

Her small sad voice saying I love you to me, had stimulates many kind of act that I wanted to do the very next minute. Which is exactly to drive to her place right now and make her complete those words while kissing her senselessly.

But restrained, waiting for the day she invited me as her date to actually claim my love. For sure, I'm not going to Canada that day and even if I do, I would have cancelled it by now because my Ishita comes first beyond everything.

But a little bit of teasing on my wife would lurk her feelings in me yet at the right time, she would eventually pounce on me to convey her feelings. That's what I'm trying to do with her and I know exactly how my fiery wife would have been ripping her head right now.

Just three days, wifey, then I'm going to abduct you into my life with full of love. I reminded myself and smiles before resuming my lap on the treadmill.

*****

Today's the annual gathering event and I got ready in one of my tuxedo as I exited to the parking lot. I hopped in my car and race to the venue. Actually, I had already been invited officially by the founder and I told him that I'm coming over for my wife, yet that I will attending it with her.

Ishita's still unaware of my surprise and my poor love, she might be thinks that I'm slowly forgetting her. But how can I when she occupied every cells in me?

Around 2 hours later, I made it to the grand golf club that withhold the event and I pass my car key to the awaiting valet. Getting out of the car with a bouquet of roses in my hand which I had already bought today morning, I walked into the entrance and my eyes swam around within this ocean like people.

The founder, Mr Clinton saluted me with a greet and he signalled to the bouquet I'm holding as I informed him that it was for my wife. The old man smiled and pulled me over my shoulders to say it aloud on my ears in between this banging music.

"She's so lucky and did you find her already? " he asked and I shake my head.

He straighten us up and pointed someone at me while saying, "That's Sandhya, your wife's assistant. She might know where she is. Go and get her, my man. " Mr Clinton cheered as he insisted me to go and I thanked him.

He's really handful and for sure, he could understand my feelings as he loves his wife more than anything too. Come on, I know that man since I was a teen and I never joked when I said that we were business related since long before.

My feet padded through this crowd to finally came infront of Sandhya and I gently asked her, "Hey, Sandhya right? " She nodded her head and I asked her my next question, "Okay, so do you know where Ishita right now? I'm her husband, by the way. "