Chapter 22 - A Mere Mistake.

Ishita Hassan

"Ishita, taste this and see. " my mother gave me a small scoop of her curry as I tasted it.

"Maa, it's superb. " I moaned at the ultimatum taste.

We were preparing lunch on a very hot sunny day and as usual, I'm working on the cutting vegetables parts. I could never cook pass my mother as she's a master in it.

"Come on, everyone. Let's have the lunch. " I called out for my father and brother as I placed the already cooked meals on the dining table.

They joined straight away and we dine in our lunch together. My eyes caught onto the empty seats on the table and I imagined Nathan happily having lunch with my family like we do now.

I'm sure that when he returns, I will be bringing him here someday to dine with my family.

The afternoon passes by real quick and since there's a slight darkness on the sky, I was told to collect in the clothes that had been dried over the veranda. I was clipping off the dried clothes in the basket as I saw a flower van parking infront my house.

My brows were knitted in confusion and I saw the delivery man getting out of his seat while going behind to the van's boot. He held out a large bouquet of red roses and tiptoed to look into my house. I went nearer to the small gate and opened it.

"Hello, madam. Red roses from Mr Lawrence. " he said politely while smiling as he lend over the bouquet.

After I signed the paper he gave, I thanked him and he left right away. I took the roses closer to my nostrils so that I could swap up their fragrance. I examined the well wrapped bouquet and there was a small note attached onto it's stems.

I read it and a smile perked up my lips automatically, my cheeks heating up.

Red roses for the red cheeks, who's missing me right now!❤️

"What a sweet husband. "I heard my mother awing making my already red cheeks to bloom more.

Why is he making me so hard to not stop from missing him?

Nathan Lawrence

"It's a pleasure to seal this deal with your firm, Mr Nathan. " Mr Yokihama says as we shook our hands.

Here, I'm done with the meetings and now, all I want to do is to fly back to my wife.

Things were wild for my heart when I had a dream yesterday night, I dreamed of me playing with a mini Ishita as she's carrying a mini me in her huge belly. I'm engulfing them in a bear hug and I was awake right away.

I missed her right away and I'm loving the progress we are making. I booked the early flight back to my country and when I landed, my excitement to see her only rises.

I bring on my luggage with a bag full of souvenirs from Japan to gift some to my in laws before getting my wife back home, our home to exact.

Putting in the luggages with the bag in my car which I parked at the airport 3 days ago, I hopped in and called out my PA over my arrival. I told her to see her up everything accordingly since I'm back and she agreed.

I sped away to my wife and I was infront of their house in the an hour. Her mother let me in with a welcoming hug and when I entered, I greeted her father. I lend then the souvenirs I bought and my eyes couldn't stop searching for her, right from the minute I stepped in the house.

I heard a half-hearted laugh behind me and it was her mother. "She's right upstairs in her room. Go ahead and surprise her. " She said and I nodded quickly before running upstairs.