Chapter 1 : A Weird Day

ROSES POV
------------------------
Finally I had a good dream, I've been having horrible dreams lately. I don't know what is wrong is it me? *sighs* I don't know why it seems like it is a warning to... my worst nightmare? I look at the time, "Oh no Astoria is going to KILL ME! I'm SOOOOO LATE!OH NO, I'M SOOOOO DEAD!" I burst the door open, only to hear a little whimpering of someone saying, "BAD LUCK BEAST! " "Oh sorry Travis! We got to get moving, if you want to have time ... to see Ling Ling!" He paused for a moment as he processed the words I spoke, "Uh oh. Travis? I - I uh, have to go? Yeah?" Reddened like Hawks, ripe apples, he eats all the time.
Travis gave a smirk, "What about you and Hawk? You would of blushed too." I blushed just st his comment. "TRAVIS!?" He smirked he knew he got under my skin.

??? POV
------------------
MUHAHA, there never know, our plan, an evil one. My cousin said, "I it bad that I ship Rovis?" His friend stared at him, " Yes, It HAS to be HASE!!! What kind of idiot ships Rovis?!" I gave them a glare to tell them to shut it! "Ugh, really why ship them we're there enemy's! We tear down their love, not give them or support their love! WHAT KIND OF VILLAINS ARE YOU!!!" My cousin rolls his eyes then says, "The lazy, and supportive kind."

TRAVIS POV
-----------------------
Ugh, Rose really knows how to get in my head. Though, it felt good to make her blush. I don't know why, I kind of still like her a bit. Hawk cannot know. If he finds out, well I really want to stay in one piece. Also Ling Ling, I don't know I like her and Rose. Rose likes someone else so, that leaves me with Ling Ling. "Um, Rose?" "Yes?... are you going to continue? " "Oh, yes... D-did yyou-" "Travis I won't bite you. Kill you maybe but not scold at you." "HEY, you CAN'T kill me Astoria would kill you!" "Eh, maybe I could I'm stronger than you think. " I rolled my eyes I knew Rose was being sarcastic. Or she really doesn't like to wake up in the morning. I shook my head. Rose was acting weird recently, my team and I were trying to find out what was wrong with her. I kept hearing voices and heard two words one made me blush a bit the other one pained me, Rovis and Hase. Maybe we were being watched. "Come on Rose we don't want to be late."
Rose is trying to hide something for sure, I'm positive on that.

Hawk POV
------------------
As usual I walked around in the morning, waiting to save 3 princesses before school would start. I just saved the third princess.I couldn't get my mind off Rose. She was acting different, I mean something was off. I mean she got a HUNDRED on professor SNOW WHITE ' TEST, THAT NEVER HAPPENS!!! Maybe I'm over reacting. Travis Said he'll try to find out. Maybe that is an excuse to hang out with Rose! "Doc, do you think I'm over reacting." I asked my little feathered owl. He stared at me, oh I most have woke him up. He replied with a "hoot hoot." "Okay, Doc, I still don't understand you. . . That well. I'm sorry I don't speak OWL!" His glare stated I'm over reacting. I sighed. I walked around the inside of Regal Academy. Maybe I should go to the library to study and get my mind off Rose. Then I can meet my team in the garden.

Astoria's POV
---------------------------
I can't believe that Shawn, hugged ME!!! I mean the SHAWN BEAST!!! I'm soooooo happy. "Vigal, What should I do. I like him, but... I just don't know. Do you think Rose would know what to do?" Vigal panted then barked. He started to sniff the ground, and walked over to the rose bush. "Uh, Vigal I wasn't referring to that rose. I was talking about my team mate." Vigal barked at me again. "I'm sorry I don't understand." I looked into those adorable puppy eyes. "Maybe we should study. . . In the Regal Academy library! " Vigal ran off in the direction to the doors. I glanced at the roses. That reminds me, what is up with Rose? I sigh and walk away. I guess I'll find out soon.

♡------------Cutie Cakes------------♡

Hey, look this is my first time guys. I don't own these character's only my OC'S. Okay, stay PAWSOME!!!
Cutie Cakes signing out!