Untitled Part 5

Disclaimer: I do not own Dallas Stars, Tyler Seguin or anyone else. I only own Avery and the plot!

 I only own Avery and the plot!

*Back to Avery*

I woke up the next morning, thinking it had all been a dream. Like I was living out something I had been dreaming about for months now. I smile and blush as I feel Tyler's finger tips running up and down my side, from my mid thigh to my rib cage and back again. I turn over on my back and he smiles "Morning Avery" I smile back at him "Any regrets?"

I reach up and attach my lips back to his before pulling back "What do you think?" As he kisses me again and climbs on top of me.

I return his kiss and almost fall back into his spell until I remember we still have to work. I start pushing him off as he goes for my neck "Tyler no we have to go to work, I still have to run home and shower and change."

He groans and slowly kisses me again before climbing off so we can get dressed and get our day started.

He showers and get dressed while I make us both coffee and we are both out the door heading for my apartment. The whole ride I'm quiet, replaying last nights events in my head. It happened, it finally happened and I couldn't feel more on top of the world, nothing could ruin this...

Or so I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we arrive at my apartment, I tell Tyler I'm just going to run up and change so I can skate and then I'll just shower at they arena. As I get to my apartment door, something doesn't look right.

I know I closed my door and locked it when I left yesterday...

I push the door open that was semi cracked, but the lock was broken. When the door swings open, I immediately feel sick. I whip my phone out and call Tyler "Hey Ave"

I start to cry "Tyler come up here please, someone broke in my place."

He hung up and within a few seconds I heard his footsteps running up the stairs. He wraps me up as soon as he can reach me and looks at the wreckage.

My curtains were torn off the walls, my TV was smashed, my couch was torn with what seems to be a pocketknife, my lamps were smashed, my bookshelf was clear of all books and tipped over, all the books scattered the floor, and that was just the living room...

My kitchen was ripped apart. Food thrown out of my cabinets, pots and pans scattered, dishes and cups shattered, fridge and freeze door opened.

My bathroom, the shower curtain was torn off, the mirror was smashed, and my medicine cabinet and under the sink storage was everywhere. 

My bedroom...that was horrible.

My clothes were thrown everywhere, and were cut up and unwearable anymore, my dressers completely cleared out, my bed spread spray painted and cut up along with my pillows, those lamps smashed, and on my closet mirrors, was the word WHORE in green spray paint.