Untitled Part 4

Disclaimer: I do not own the Dallas Stars, Tyler Seguin, or anyone else. I only own Avery and the plot.

A few weeks had passed since I had told Tyler everything and I feel like we had grown closer then before. He was also asking how I was doing and calling to check on me when he was away. He had really become a rock for me and god, if I wasn't falling hard for him.

My dad and I had talked through everything and he apologized for what he said and I apologized for my outburst in retaliation. I felt like my life was coming back together again, and I hadn't felt so happy since before my mom died. 

I was hanging out at home, mid afternoon, since I didn't have to work. The team was on another road trip to Minnesota so I didn't have to work. I had went to the arena earlier that morning and skated for about 4 hours, then went to Starbucks and did some online work for the Stars while I drank my coffee.

I had my windows open, curtains open and my patio door opened just enjoying the gorgeous Dallas weather while I was doing some deep cleaning when I heard someone yelling outside my apartment building. I walk to the window and I see Andrew, downstairs at the front door yelling and banging on the door trying to get in and yelling for me. My heart dropped and I felt like I was going to be sick. I shut my lights off and closed my windows and curtains and my back door, before sitting in front of my apartment door. I know he cant get in without a code and he doesn't know which door is mine but I was terrified. I grabbed my phone and called the first person I could think of. 

"Hello?" Tyler answers.

"Tyler? Are you busy?" I ask, my voice cracking and shaky.

"No, just wandering around Dallas with Val and Jamie. Why what's up?"

"Andrews here, at the front door of the building."

"What?? Why and what's he doing??"

"Right now he is just banging on the front door and yelling my name. I have all my lights off and the windows and doors shut. I just need someone on the phone with me until he leaves, I'm just really nervous."

"Okay, I'll stay on the phone with you until he leaves, relax."

Tyler stayed on the phone with me for about an hour until I saw Andrew finally leave after he was threatened by the landlord. Tyler had hung up after telling me that I was to call him if he came back again. Next thing I know their was a knock at my door, and I paralyzed in fear. I walked to my door and slowly approached the door and saw it was the landlord through the peep hole. 

I let out a sigh of relief and then opened the door. "Good afternoon Avery, how are you?"

"I'm alright, how are you Mr. Alvarez?"

"I could be better. Listen, you have been nothing but a good resident since you moved in a few months ago, but unfortunately I can not be having disturbances from former man companions, do you understand?" I nod silently and he continues "If it happens again I will begin eviction processes. Understood?" 

"Yes sir, thank you." I sadly answer as he exits the apartment. I lock the door and sit on my couch, silently praying the Andrew never does that again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting on my couch later that night when their was a knock on the door. I carefully approached the door and checked the peephole again, but this time I got a surprise.

I threw the door open and jumped into Tyler's arms. He laughed as he caught me mid air "Well hello to you also Avery."

"I missed you" I say, but it was muffled by his shirt since I had my face in the crease of his shoulder and neck.