Our Meeting With Maria

Naomi's POV:

I woke up the next morning and jumped for the laptop. When I finally logged into it, I had gotten a new message. It was from the Maria, my neighbors wife. I opened the E-mail and it said;

Nice to hear from you again :)

-Maria

It was simple, but I was so excited, I wrote back as quick as I could;

I have some questions for you, on your husband and what he did for me.

-Naomi

I waited anxiously for her reply;

Oh I was wondering when you would catch on. I think this would better be discussed in person. Can you met me at the coffee shop on Jefferson ave around 2?

-Maria

I was so happy I replied yes, and looked at the clock, it was only 1. I thought I'd bring Niall, to see if we could find out, why he was having the dreams to. We quickly got ready and drove to the coffee shop. When we got there, there was an old lady sitting by herself. Niall and I quickly ran toward her.

"Maria?" I asked hopefully. She nodded her head a gestured us to sit down.

"Who is this handsome young man?" Niall smiled.

"My boyfriend." I said. Then Niall and I went to order and sat back down.

"Is he having the dreams to?" My face went white.

"How do you know about the dreams?" She looked at me in the eyes and began to speak.

"From the day that my husband left to save you, from your family I've had the dreams. At first it was just me. But then instead of having the dreams, my husband and I saw him. He had a heart attack and died." Niall and I looked at each other, and I was so scared. He grabbed my hand and held it tightly.

"Do you still get the dreams? Or see them anymore?" She shook her head no and then she spook again.

"Not until about a two weeks ago." Two weeks ago, I thought back trying to remember what happened ... that's when I moved in with Harry.

"What happened?" Niall said trying to sound brave, but I heard the fear in his voice.

"Your mother came to me in a dream. She told me that your fathers spirit was not pleased. She said that he couldn't forgive. That he had taken my husband's life but that wasn't enough, he need you dead to." Niall held my hand tighter and I let a tear slip out.

"How can we stop him? Or is there no hope?" The woman looked up.

"Love, is there any time when your sleeping and you don't get nightmares? Or stop thinking about him?" I looked up at Niall, remembering that every time he was with me I felt safe.

"When I'm with Niall I've never had a nightmare, whenever he is around."

Niall's POV:

Did she just say that? Did I take away the nightmares?

"But you've been having them too, right?" The old woman said.

"Yeah, I had the same one she did on the same night." She nodded her head.

"He is using you to get to Naomi. He used me to get to my husband. He wont leave you alone until Naomi's dead." I looked at Naomi and I couldn't imagine not having her with me.

"I'd rather have nightmares every night then lose her." I said.

The woman stood up. "I must go, but before I leave. Remember together you are stronger than apart. When you guys are angry he is stronger. Keep love in mind, always. And be prepared on the night of his death that's when you must find a way to get rid of him or he will haunt you forever."

Then she walked away. "When is the night of his death." I asked Naomi.

"Tomorrow." I nodded trying to act like I wasn't afraid, but I felt like I was about to wet my self. The drive back to the house was silent but our hands never unlocked from each other. When we got home we sat in the living room with everyone else.

"Where were you guys all day?" Louis asked.

"We went to a coffee shop to ask a old lady about a dream." Louis looked at me confused. "You want to watch a movie babe?"

Naomi nodded and turned to the tv again. "Can we watch Finding Nemo?"

I knew how much that movie made me cry, but I just wanted her to be happy. I put it on and smiled when her eyes lit up. The movie ended and Liam sat next to me. "Mate you didn't cry, whats wrong?"

I hadn't noticed, but I didn't, it was the first time I hadn't cried while watching the movie. "I guess I have my mind some where else."

I picked up Naomi and was on my way to her room when she yelled. "NOOO!!!"

I stoped and looked at her. "Whats wrong?"

I was worried that maybe, she had a bad dream and I wasn't her dream catcher anymore. "Don't take me to my room, I want to sleep with you tonight."

I nodded my head without even asking any questions. When I got to my room I laid her on my bed. "I need my pj's I'll go get some."

She started to walk to the door, but I stoped her. "No, don't worry you can borrow something of mine."

She nodded and sat on the bed, I threw her one of my shirts."Do you want a bottom?"

She shook her head no and just changed. She laid down on the bed, I knew she didn't want to talk, so I just brought her close to me and laid with her. I couldn't sleep until I knew she was. So, I just stared at her and wondered what was going on in her beautiful head. Just when I was about to close my eyes to sleep I felt Naomi slowly be pulled out my arms. I pulled her closer to me and held her tight. And when I opened eyes, I knew what day it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: What did Niall see when he opened his eyes? Leave comments telling what you think don't forget to vote, fan me, and keep reading. I don't have an editor so plz bare with me if you want to be my editor tell me and that would be amazayn thanks!

NAOMi <3 :)

AN:

Betch! Stop saying you don't have an editor! Has Annie been forgotten!? Annie Notes will forever live on, dude I know your password do not forget my amaZAYN power. So OMG, vats happening? Comment, vote, read, fan, you can do it all!

And follow us on twitter!

Naomi: @naomi_horan_1

Annie: @LiveLikeUrVanny

-Annie :3