The End of the Old Beginning

Flashback:

As I waited for the phone to ring all I felt was sweat and chills down my back. I looked to my friend Annie to look for some sort of comfort but i only got a shurg. Her eyes portraying exactly what I felt. Today was the day my brother was trying out for x-factor. Due to the fact that I was deaf I didn't really know if he was any good but I knew that he loved to sing. I decided to look at myself in the mirror to make sure I wasn't a complete mess. I hated everything about my self. I had gray glass like eyes and really long curly light brown hair. Unlike my best friend Annie who was perfect in every way. She had blue ocean like eyes and long blond locks. And a body that even Megan Fox would want . I envied her so much. My family always told me I was beautiful but I knew it was only out of pity, I could never be pretty. Still into deep thought I felt a hard jolt. As I came back to reality I noticed it was Annie. Then she began to sign "Harry made it. He's going to bootcamp!"

I was excited for him but I knew thais ment that the only boy I actually have ever trusted was going to be gone for a very long, long time.

End of the Flashback:

It's been 2 years since Harry's been on x-factor. Simon decided that Harry and 4 other boys were to talented to let go, so he put them in a group. All I know is that their called one direction and that they came in 3rd place. I've never realy met the boys its not like Harry's been hidding them it just i dont want them to meet me and think im wierd because im deaf.

I was finaly 18 and was ready to move out. My bestfriend Annie and i decided that we would live together as so i thought. It toke awhile but i finaly convinced my mother to let me. As me and my brother were driving he gave me a note from my mother to read. That said:

Dear Naomi,

I know that your super excited to be leaving but your not going to live with Annie. I understand you need your freedom so your going to live with harry and his friends. I know you must be very angry but i dont trust that Annie is fully ready to take care you. There are so many things that need to be done i hope you can forgive just know that i love and trust you. Xxxxxxxxxo

Love, your mother :)

How could she be doing this to me. With out even a notice. How does she think living in a house 6 hormonal boys is safer then living with my bestfriend. I didnt even want to met them let alone live with them but i guess it beats living with my parents. As we pulled up to they drive way i yelled at Haryy cursing and screaming he knew i was angry and was talking very fast so i couldn't read his lips. I signed him telling him " to save it" . I told him he was carrying all my bags in as punishment. But i knew i couldnt stay mad at him for long after all he is my brother. As i walk to the huge flat i was kinda happy to be living in such a huge place but scared because it ment that it would take even longer to get to me if something ever happened not that i thought it would. I slowly opened the door and couldnt believe my eyes.

AN;

Sup people, I hacked my friends thing, not to post the story but because I'm a grammar natzi. But it just seemed like so much work to change all of the 'i' to 'I' so bear with her here. Its her first story so don't bitch! Lmao jk.... or am I?

-Annie :)