Telling Xander the truth

⚠️WARNING- MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ASSUALT AND RAPE⚠️

Emma and Xander walked slowly back towards the camp. Emma was thinking of ways to tell him what happened to her. She had never been one to share her feelings with anyone because everyone thought of her as stuck up because her parents were rich. So she never had any true friends besides her siblings. They got back to the camp and everyone was already in bed but the fire was still going. They sat down quietly and Xander started talking. "What did Caleb mean when he said you weren't pure".

Here we go thought Emma. "It happened 2 years ago, my parents were gone for seeing my dads new movie but I didn't want to go, so I stayed home. It wasn't my first time being home alone so my parents trusted me. That was when I was still dating Caleb. I told him he could come over because no one was home. He asked to bring a couple of friends and I let him because I was smitten. When they got there they were all acting really weird but I just brushed it off. I went up to my room to grab movies that my parents didn't know I had, when they all push me into my room and lock the door." Xander grabs my hand as he sees I'm getting really emotional.

"They start to rip off my clothes and push me onto the bed. I couldn't scream for help because one of them had their hand over my mouth. They started taking off their pants and each having turns with me. By the end I was a mess of tears and I felt disgusting. They all just laughed it off and left. I sat in the shower for as long as possible that night, until the water got cold. I never told anyone because I was too humiliated". I finish the story and start to panic. Xander grabs me by my shoulders and starts helping me breath. I feel myself panicking less and I start to get sleepy. Xander carries me to my cabin as quietly as possible and places me on my bed. He gives me a kiss on the cheek and says he'll see me in the morning. I fall asleep almost instantly.

-there you go the explanation for why he called he called her not pure. Sorry this took so long to get out just got my mojo back so the next chapters are gonna be the last ones but I will be writing more stories In the future.
Happy writing xx
Read and review❤️❤️