calebs here

Emma's P.o.v.
I was walking out of my cabin with Lou talking about how hazel got bumped to CIT when I saw him. Caleb. I haven't seen him in so long I barely remembered his face. But I do remember what he did.
He started walking over to me as Xander came out of his cabin. I told Xander about caleb and how he was coming and by the look on my face he probably knew the guy walking up to me was caleb. He ran over to me to hold my hand as caleb grinned at me. I felt a shiver go through my spine. "Hey Emma how have you been". Caleb said with a grin."Fine" I replied. "Still a slut I'm guessing by your arm candy" he exclaimed. After that comment Xander saw how sad I looked and punched him in the face.
"That's for calling Emma a slut". I was so shocked I didn't even register Xander and Lou pulling me away.
Throughout the day was fine. I saw caleb once with a nasty bruise on his cheek but that was it. That night I got a note on my bed telling me to meet Xander at the spot. Last time this happened hazel wrote it so I checked with Xander and he said it was right so we decided to meet there at 8. At 6 I got another note telling me to meet there at 7:30. Only Xander knew so I realized it was him. It was a little strange to say the least but I still went with it. I got ready and snuck to the spot. As I saw the spot in view I saw the last person I was expecting. Caleb.
«««««««~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~»»»»»»»»»
Oooooohhhhh. Cliff hanger.
Sorry about the long wait. Have fun reading. Pleases review and like. Happy reading.❤❤