lost

Emma's POV
When I saw caleb I was so startled. My entire body was frozen. Caleb looked at me with a disgusting glint in his eyes. As he stalked his way over to me a started walking backwards then I bumped into a tree. He came up to me,
"Awww, Emma you got all dolled up for me"?.
To be honest I did get dolled up but it wasn't for him it was for Xander. Where is he? Caleb holds down my hands as I struggle. He tries to kiss me. When he pushes his tongue against my lip trying to get me to open my mouth. I do. Then I bite down on his lip and he yelps.
"You dirty slut, your going to pay for that"!.
I ran back towards the camp as fast as I could when I bumped into something hard. I fell on the ground and to my rescue, was Xander. Thank the heavens. "Hey babe I was just about to come to the spot, wait why are your lips swollen. I tell him how I saw caleb and he was back there and tried to Kiss me. Xander kisses me on the forehead and wraps me up in a big hug. I feel so protected around him. As I'm starting to feel better I hear a crunch of leaves behind me. I look ahead still with Xander's arms around me. I see caleb. I immediately start panicking. Xander seeing my distress turned my head to him chest and glared at caleb.
"What do you want, you just sexually assault my girlfriend and you have the audacity to stand there"!
Xander spat at him
"Dont worry, she's not pure anyway, you can have my scraps". Caleb yelled back and walked towards the camp.
As Xander and Emma were still in the embrace Xander asks Emma.
"What Did he mean when he said you weren't pure"?
Shit another story to tell....
«««««««««««««{~}»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Hi guys sorry I haven't posed in long but I lost the interest to finish this story. Sorry. Up for adoption just message me.😘
Happy reading lovelies❤❤