Chapter 15

***Cats POV

-3 Days Later-

After feeding Mia and recording my weight like the last three days, I put on clean clothes and turn the furnace up just a smidge. It's freaking cold in here. I change my ringtone a lot so I'm not sure who it is when my phone plays Jersey by Mayday Parade.

I open it and whisper into the phone, "hello?"

"Hey Catarina. Just reminding you to pack up what ever you want to take to Cali with us after the tour," he said quickly.

I pause, "W-Why? I mean.. already?"

"Yeah Carlos is Gunna meet us in Poland a day late so he can ship all your stuff to my house that way we can get there directly after touring," he said calmly.

I sigh, "okay I love you."

"Love you too," he said and I hung up plopping down on his bunk.

I'm leaving Wisconsin tomorrow.

Leaving my mother, my best friend, brother, sister, my dads little white house where I built the fence with Joe..

Vid.

Quickly I text Sky: "Come to

the bus after school."

He texted back quick, "k."

Next I call Vid, "Hey."

"KITTY CAT!" she squeals into the phone.

I almost start crying, "can we hang out?"

"Now?" she whines.

"PLEASE?!" I say.

She sighs and giggles, "okay meet me at Shopko around half an hour?"

"Perfect. See ya soon," I say.

She said, "Kay. Later."

I inhale. Now what. Exhale.

Mia starts crying and I pick her up to bounce her on my knee, "looks like were Gunna go see Vidia today."

She giggles and I carry her to the bunk as I grab my clothes to change.

"Hold on Mia," I say laying her back in the crib.

I change my clothes and think about Cali. New place, new house, new people, most importantly newly wed eventually. I'm getting married.

I smile as I throw my hair in a pony.

I'm getting married.

A few hours later Mia and I met up with Vid in the Shopko parking lot and as soon as I saw her I tackled her with a hug.

"Woah Cat what's up?" she squealed.

I sigh, "i just can't believe I'm leaving you tomorrow."

Mia starts crying and Vid said, "I got it!"

Vid walks over with Mia in hand.

"She's sooo beautiful," Vid sighed.

I look at Mia and nod then say, "wanna help me pack?"

"Oh hun I WANT to but I can't miss my next class. Which starts in-" she looks at her watch, "20 minutes. AH GOTTA GO LOVE!"

She hands me Mia and starts to walk to her car as I say, "See you tomorrow before I leave?!"

"No problem babe!" she winked getting into her car.

I chuckle and strap Mia back in the carseat.