2

You wake up to get ready for school. You were kinda excited to meet the guys you met trough the unknown groupchat even though it was a bit strange.

Your outfit:

After you changed clothes you packed your things for schools and made your way to the bus station

You waited around five minutes till the bus came. When the bus arrived you went to the back of the bus and sat down besides a window.

You see a notification on your phone.

Hyunjin has sent you a message.

You click on the notification.

Hyunjin
hey cute potato ;)
I hope you slept well, also don't forget to meet us today!
I'm excited to meet you~
Have a nice day at school♡

You can't help but let a little smile out. He was so cute.

You
hehe, i won't forget it don't worry
i'm also excited to meet you :)
thank you, but since when can school be nice?

Hyunjin
Lmao, i hope it will be more fun with me around :P

You
lolol

The bus stopped, what means you arrived to school.

You
Anyway i gotta go now bye~

Hyunjin
bye♡

You stepped out of the bus and made your way inside your class.

Once you were inside, you sat down on your seat. While you were grabbing your books from your bag, someone tapped on your shoulder which made you jump.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you"

You saw a boy standing next to your seat.

"Ah I'm Jeongin by the way", he bowed
"Omg, hi", you also bowed. "It's so nice to meet you!", you said excited.

"Everyone sit down please!", the teacher said. Jeongin smiled at me and went back to his seat which was at the front of the class.

A boy who was sitting in front of you turned his face to you. You pretended like you didn't notice it. "Ya", the boy said. "Huh?", you said with a questioning face, while looking at him. "Since when are you so populair?", he asked. "What do you mean?", i asked confused. "Well i saw you talking to Jeongin.", the boy explained. "So?", you asked still confused. "Uh well he's pretty populair.", he said. "Uhm okay? Good for him?", you said in confusion.
"Nevermind, you're pretty cute how come i never noticed you before?", he asked. You gave him a little awkward smile. "Heh, maybe because i don't want to be noticed by people?", you said awkwardly. "Ah, but you were just talking to Jeongin..?", he said confused. "Yea well..", you said not knowing how to finish your sentence.
"I'm sorry I haven't introduced myself yet, my name is Hajoon, nice to meet you!", he said smiling. "My name is...", you said but getting cut off by Hajoon. "Jennie", Hajoon said. "I already know you.", he said smiling. You smiled back not sure what to say.

The bell rang, so you packed your books and went to the next class. Jeongin was with you the whole time. Except when you were in class, because he had his own seat.
Hajoon wouldn't stop asking you question. It was kinda overwhelming and it made you uncomfortable.

When your last class ended, Jeongin went immediately to you. "Jennie, Hyunjin said he's waiting for us outside. Him and I will walk with you to the café which is like five minutes walking.", Jeongin said excited.
"Oh okay, then let's go meet him.", you said while grabbing your backpack. You and Jeongin headed outside. And there was Hyunjin with a big smile on his face.