Chapter 1

September, 1, 1938

Dear journal,
Today is the day I start my first year at Hogwarts. I hope I get sorted into the house of Gryffindor seeing it's in my blood to be in my great grandfathers house. My mothers always working so she can't take me to the station. Tōya is bring me to the station. The twins will meet me at the castle and Makoto will pick me up at the station on holidays and drive me back to the manor and father will meet me at the house.
It was like that for us all but it was different after mom left I don't see her often but the twins mother is around when I really need her but beside that she's gone. Well Makoto's yelling for me so I must go now good bye journal I'll write later.

~ 𝑀𝒶𝒸𝒦𝑒𝓃𝓏𝒾𝑒 𝒢𝓇𝓎𝒻𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓇

   I close my book as a boy about my age walks in

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I close my book as a boy about my age walks in. His black hair was about the length of Tōru's and was neatly split slightly to the left of the middle and his eyes eyes shined like the dark of the night as they burned into my ocean blue eyes. "May I sit here." It did not sound like a question but more of a demand. "Yes." He goes to sit down with a smug smirk. "But only if you ask and not demand." He stares in complete and utter shock.

"May I sit here?" He really sounded sincere but if the boys taught me anything it would be that people could be manipulative. "Yes that was much better. My name is MacKenzie Gryffindor. What might yours be, you look like a Tom, is your name Tom?" He slowly nods as I laugh. "I knew it, do you have a last name?" He nods once again but stays quiet. "May I know what it is?" His voice was ruff like he rarely ever talked and when he did it was strained. "Riddle, my name is Tom Riddle." The corner of his lips slightly raised into a small smile that I return.

"What a wonderful name I feel we will be wonderful friends one day."

   Never did we think we would have been more then wonderful friends that day we were so incident

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Never did we think we would have been more then wonderful friends that day we were so incident. Our minds were not yet fully grow. I never thought I would become more then a friend. Tom never imagined that with the curse he was born upon he would find love. But all things change no matter the situation.