Chapter 1-The Coronation that didn't have a good ending

Start from the beginning

"Elsa!" Anna yelled.

Another dart hit Anna in her left arm. She passed out.

"Anna!" Kristoff yelled before getting hit by a sleeping dart on his right arm as well. He passed out.

"Guys!" Olaf yelled before getting hit by a sleeping dart on his head. He pulled it out.

"Agh!" Blowhole yelled in anger. He released more sleeping darts when the guards arrived, making them pass out.

"How dare you?!" Skipper yelled.

However, Blowhole grabbed onto Skipper.

"LET ME GO!!!!" Skipper yelled.

However, Blowhole didn't listen. He drove away on his segway, still grabbing onto Skipper.

"GUYS! HELP!" Skipper yelled.

"SKIPPAH!" Private yelled.

However, each of the three other penguins got hit by darts on their bums. They passed out.

30 minutes later, everyone woke up.

"Is everyone alright?" Private asked, pulling his dart out and rubbing his bum.

"I'm fine, expect.....where's Skipper?" Kowalski asked, pulling his dart out and rubbing his bum.

Everyone gasped.

"I know what happened!" Olaf, the only one in the room who was awake the whole time everyone else was asleep, said.

"What?" Elsa asked.

"Skipper got captured by Blowhole!" Olaf yelled.

Everyone in the room gasped.

"We must save him!" Anna yelled.

"But how?! Where is Blowhole's lair now?!" Private asked.

Kowalski used his scanner.

"His lair is right above the North Mountain" Kowalski said.

"The North Mountain. We can get to it super fast!" Anna said.

"Expect we can't. Every part of the North Mountain will have net traps lying around. So we must be careful" Kowalski said.

"Oh. Okay" Anna said.

"Come on! We're going to save Skipper!" Kristoff said.

Kowalski, Rico, and Private left the castle first, hopping onto Kristoff's sleigh.

"Hello, Sven" Private said, petting Sven.

"We don't have time to pet Sven. Also, we're going by foot" Kristoff said.

"Foot?!" Private said.

"If there's net traps lying around, why would we use a sleigh? We would get captured immediately. So we're going by foot!" Kristoff said.

Private, not wanting to protest, hopped off the sleigh. Kowalski and Rico followed. Anna and Elsa went through the bridge of the kingdom by running. Kristoff ran through the bridge as well. Kowalski, Rico, and Private followed. They knew the coronation didn't have a good ending, but once they rescue Skipper, they might continue the coronation after all.

(Meanwhile, in Blowhole's lair)

"Let me go!" Skipper yelled.

He was chained up in a room with only a metal bed and a warm comfortable blanket.

"No. I'm going to plan my revenge using you!" Blowhole responded.

"No!" Skipper yelled in anger.

"I'll get you to freeze everyone once my plan goes into action!" Blowhole yelled.

"I don't have ice powers! Elsa does!" Skipper yelled.

"I'm going to give you ice powers using my....." Blowhole said.

"Ice Power Ray" a ridiculously deep computer voice said.

Skipper gasped.

"No" he said.

"I'm sorry, Skipper, but you being rescued will not happen!" Blowhole said.

"Let me go!" Skipper said.

"No. The ultimate revenge besides you freezing the other peng-gu-wins is to also freeze all the humans!" Blowhole said.

"NO!!" Skipper yelled in anger.

The whole room went silent.

"Oh. So you want me to do this the hard way, Skipper?" Blowhole asked.

"No! You will NOT give ice powers, you will NOT let me freeze everyone in the world, and you will NOT go so hard on me!" Skipper yelled.

"I see. But I'm still going to do the first and third things on you" Blowhole said, holding up a needle filled with a blue fluid. Skipper gasped as Blowhole strolled over to him.

"No! No! NO!!!!" Skipper yelled before his world went black.

Oh no! Skipper got captured, and the Penguins' coronation didn't end well! Let's hope everyone else rescues Skipper before he freezes everyone because of Blowhole! Remember to favorite, comment, and vote on this story! I hope you have a wonderful day!