ONE

'OUR favrouite elite is back, finally god it was getting boring around here. We do trust Rhea Waldorf to stir up some trouble right? Xoxo'

Rhea walked into her house, she had been traveling for the past year. The girl finally decided to come home on hearing of Serena's return. She new Blair needed the girl more than ever if they were going to stop the blonde from attempting to overthrow the girl. She was surprised to find out how much had changed since she had been gone. The girl did come back a month after Serena. Arriving just in time for the cotillion.

Rhea stepped into her home, she was greeted warmly by her mother and sister. She was also sent straight upstairs to change into something more 'appropriate.' The girl rolled her eyes at her mother and went up stairs taking a shower then getting dressed. Rhea was surprised to see Carter talking to Celia when she got down the steps. She placed on a cold demeanour and decided to walk over to him, he could see how alright she was after the 2 years. Her heart still belonged to him, but she learnt not to let him have it. He showed up last year at her doorstep with sunflowers and roses, apologizing for what he did to hurt her. Carter was a year to late, she threw a bottle at his head and drank until she couldn't remember. In the morning she packed her things and decided to travel.

Instead of heading to Carter the brunette bumped into Chuck Bass, he only smirked at the girl. "Glad to see your back." He then took her hand placing a kiss on it, she rolled her eyes at him.

"Disgusting." She commented as she pulled her hand back.

"Remember your cotillion? That hot make out sesh with Baizen." Chuck asked with a cheeky grin.

"Oh it was far more than a makeout sesh." The girl replied, walking away from him and over to Carter who was now in a conversation with a boy who looked familiar to the brunette.

"Actually my boyfriend." Serena spoke, nodding towards he man with a buzz cut.

"Oh nice to meet you man." Carter smile politely at the Brooklyn boy.

"Nice to meet you." Dan responded with a small smile.

"Liar!" Rhea called out, Carter rolled his eyes at his her, who walked over standing with the group.

"Glad to see you Rhea!" Cece grinned at the short girl, who sent her a smile. "I remember your cotillion like it was yesterday."

"Oh yeah." Rhea replied, thinking to the day Lois crashed it and she slept with Carter leading to a long time of her ending up in his bed.

Cece then looked towards dan, "Ofcourse they were love struck you couldnt catch one without the other, they were attached at the hip or should i say lips!" Cece cut in making the group laugh, other than Rhea who awkwardly looked down.

"Actually we wernt together." Rhea spoke to the old woman. Carter raised a brow at this.

"That dosen't mean we weren't always together Rhee." Carter stated, she rolled her eyes at him.

"Well I'm going to go greet people, I just got back so I'm sure a lot of people have missed me." The brunette explained.

"Unlikely." Carter retorted, she smiled at him before she stepped on his toe with her heel. Something the brunette had always done to him. He groaned in pain, but when she was out of view he allowed a small smile to form on his lips.

"As long as i live I will never understand you two." Serena said, letting out a laugh.

"I know! It's probably for the best that your single now though Carter, Dan dosen't know about your old flame does he?" Cecelia asked, she loved Rhea and Carter so did everyone in the upper east side but the blonde couldn't allow this Brooklyn trash to be with her granddaughter it was unacceptable.

"Im sorry but your not excorting her?" Carter asked, ignoring Celias statement. By this point Rhea was being greeted by Nate, who Blair has forgiven. The brunette learnt not to hold a grudge in her time travelling, she also decided to take the internship for Bart Bass rather than fifill her dreams as a neuro Surgeon.

Bart was extremely happy with her decision, Chuck also felt an over whelming amount of jealousy to the girl. His father liked her more than him, in Chucks eyes. Chuck came over to the girl once again, "Your like gum."

He rolled his eyes at her comment, "Not following Baizen around like a lost puppy anymore?" Chuck asked handing her a glass of champagne, he felt bad for the brunette, they also spent a lot of time together. Rhea was one of the only people who Chuck could call a friend.

She rolled her eyes, "My heart is black."

"No need to be so morbid." Chuck replied, to the overdramatic girl.

She glared slightly, "He broke my heart, I'm over him in every way."

He smiled at the girl, "Then why do you still have that twinkle in your eye when you look at him." During this comment Chuck moved round, whispering it her ear.

She stepped away from the man, "I don't." She lied.

Chuck smirked at her response, "You can't lie to the devil Rhee."