I leaned down and whispered in his ear.

Me: aye bro whens the last time yall had sex cuz ur girl actin out she may need some dick.

b heard me and slapped my arm while gasping. zo looked her way with a stare I couldn't read. she started shaking her head rapidly then zo smiled before looking back at me.

Zo: thanks bro, I got her.

I gave him a fist bump before walking past B saying

Me: oooo he gonna get youuuuuuu

she tried to hit me but I laughed dodging the hit and jogging back up stairs, I hummed bitting into my roll opening my room door slowly making sure I didn't drop my plate, but stopped quickly at the sight in front of me.

my mouth hung open as the roll flew onto the floor.

iyla was standing in front of my bed stripping slowly, its as if she hadn't heard me come in, I watched as she threw her top into my basket. she had on some type of see thru under shirt I guess it was tucked into her pants. she unbuttoned her pants before slowly sliding them off. 

thats when I realized it wasn't a t shirt it was like some sort of body suite. but when she bent down to grab her pants I saw right thru it. 

I put my hand over my mouth as she put her pants in my basket turning around to see me. she jumped putting her hand on her heart 

Bae: u scared me baby.

Me: whats that?

I asked pointing at what she had on.

Bae: do you not like it?

she asked doing a spin.

Me: well I mean its red, plus what is there not to like.

I said putting my hands in my shorts pocket sense by now I had already put my plate down.

Bae: its for you

she said walking towards me some stopping in front of me, I grabbed her hips bringing her closer.

Me: its mine?

Bae: mhm one of your Christmas gifts

I bent down so that we were eye to eye.

Me: well.... can I have it now?

I know what your thinking .. boy aren't u hungry didn't u just make a whole knew plate. well ur right , but now im hungry for something else.

she nodded rapping her arms around my neck I kissed her picking her up and carrying her to the bed.

Laiyla POV:

I woke up not being able to move, opening my eyes and looking around I realized I was rapped in Melos arms. we were both naked.