Chapter 5! ~Maybe Okay....

-=+=- Caleb's POV -=+=-I woke up the next mornng at five in the morning and groaned, It was so early and I had work today! I got up and got into my uniform and recorded some minigames and some survival games. I uploaded them and set them on private untill later tonight. Good I don't have to worry about Youtube today! I walked into the living room to see Ciara and Devon snuggleing on the couch, both asleep. This broke my heart, I rushed outside and just went to starbucks and ordered and Carmel Frap. I just sta down and I was so mad at Ciara! She knew I liked Devon but she went and dated him anyway! Maybe I'm overreacting but I don't even want to tak to her right now. It was almost 9 so I headed to work and went inside. I organized some new games and opened the store. The day went by super slow but I got a text 15 minutes before my shift was over from an Unkown number giving me an adress, 1253 Pena St. Wait thats one of my favorite places! It's the park with the lake. Once my shift was over I quickly jumped into my car and drove there. When I arrived I jumped out and walked around looking for anyone I reconized, who I saw shocked me. There stood Izi she smiled when I saw her and gave me a hint, "Hello Caleb, go to where you adventure began" afetr that she dissapered into the trees, and I thought. Where it all began! Gamestop? That where I found my love of Video Games! I quickly jumped and the car and drove there to see Jssica sitting there, "Go to the place that means the most to you and Ciara" And she disapered as well. Ciara and I both Love the Macaroni Grill on 8th Street!, as you could guess I got in my car and drove there, who could be doing this for me? seriously I have no idea. I arrived and saw Gabe standing there "Caleb, remember where you and Ciara grew your friendship into something Unbreakable" And he disapeered into the shadows. Ciara and I became super close at the Orphanage! I jumped in and drove, that time seeing Julio and Ciara sitting there, once they saw me the said together "Caleb, go to where the air becomes thin and The moonlight becomes bright, where you ahd the ride of you life" The Mountain! The Moon shines so bright there and they also have a hanggliding plcae there! Who's going to be there? The disapeered and I began to drive, Once I got there I started the trek up the mountain, and along the way up I saw Izi, Jess, Gabe, Ciara and Julio all hanging out periodically along the way. Once I arrived on top All 5 of them lead me towards one of the sides, There stod devon in Long Black khacki's and a button up shirt, smileing and holding a rose. He come up tome and handed him me the rose and we sat and had a picnic, our friends had dispeered. We were there for hours untill he said "Claeb, I really like you, alot. And I set this all up for you. Our friends never went home, this was the plan. This morning was to make sure you did have feelings for me like Ciara said." "I-I-I don't K-know what to say!" "You don't have to" And he began to lean in, And I did too, for a moment our lips touched and we kissed for a minute and I pulled away and Mumbled, "Never play with my heart, Okay?" "Okay, Never leave me? Okay?" "Okay, I will never leave you Okay" "Maybe Okay and be our always" he said, quoteing the Fault In Our Stars, I smiled and he kissed me again. "Caleb will you be my BoyFriend?" "Okay Devon, Of course I will" He kissed me agaim and when we pulled apart we saw our friends coming towards us, "Alright love brids, LET'S GO HANGLIDING!" Ciara yelled and Devon and I laughed, Jess, Izi, and Gabe got a haglider, Ciara and Julio, and Devon and I. We began to hanglide down the mountain and we had so much fun. When we got to the ground we went back to my house, and everyone but devon was rally leaving tomorrow, devon had gotten a new apartment around here so he already moved in. We all fell asleep in a very happy mood. Devon and I snuggleing.

[] OMF I love this chapter so much It's not even funny. But anyways I'm super sorry for not being active this past week but school is so sressful and I don't need to much stress. Anyways Hope you enojyed and I have a huge question for you, Would you like smaller updates for both stories daily? Or largeer ones once or twice, weekdays? Let me know in the comments and also on twitter @ThewDaBacca I give lots of updates there so follow me :D Anyway let me know because I'll go woth the majority! ~Thew <3