Prolouge!

[] Caleb's POV []

 I woke up and practiacally jumped out of bed, Ciara was in her room making a Video, I could tell. It was 8:45 and I had to be on League in 15 minutes! I jumped on my PC and opened Teamspeak and League, everyone else was their except myself, Jessica Spoke "Hey Caleb! We need an extra player for a 7v7? Know anyone?" Ciara can play, and I think she's finished now, I sprinted into her room and asked, she agreed and I ran back "Got Ciara to play! She'll be here an second". Let me introduce myself I'm Caleb Martin, I'm 6 foot and have Honey colored hair and Choclate Eyes. My hair looks exactlly my friend Julio's. Also a LoL player, but I ahve Honey Colored hair. I'm a people person so I get along with everyone, but I can be sassy when I want to be and Crack almost too many jokes. Another thing about myself is that I'm Pan-Sexual so I don't care about gender's when it comes to poeple I love. I'm also a Hopeless Romantic I'm told. And My sister Ciara has  blonde hair that goes mid way down her back, Icy Blue eyes with tiny specs of Green. She's shy and awkward untill she knows you pretty good, But meeting someone online she's Open. She's Very sarcastic, and kind of a Klutz. But she's also very laid back. We are twins if you couldn't guess and We are both SUPER competitive. We hate to lose and we rage when we do. We're best friends. She has youtube channel and plays MineCraft/ G-Mod/Turbo Dismount/ and Terraria. She has 30,000 subs and is partnered. We have a happy life. "Yo' Caleb's friends I'm here" "Hello" everyone said. It was 9 and they battle started. After the battle everyone left But Julio and Devon. Julio asked, "Caleb will Ciara be there when we all come to Phoenix to meet up for a LoL Competition?" "Yeah, remember it's7v7" "Ok, and she sounds Hot" "That's my sister" "Oops"I rolled my eyes and left. Julio can be so sassy at times, thats part of why he's like my best friend.  I quickly got ready and Headed to gamestop. Today we got to pick 3 games to bring home so I was excited, although we got to pick right after we close. I get their and I work from noon to 10 or closing. They day went slow untill 3 when people started to pile in to get the new CoD, Smash Bros, and Pokemon game. At the end the four people working all went around to get our games, All three games I wanted only Had one left, Smash Bros Wii U, and Pokemon Omega Ruby and Aloha Sapphire. I grabbed all three, earning dirty looks from my coleages. I smiled and wrote what I took. And headed home. Once I arrived I called Ciara in and Put Smash Bros in the Wii U. We played untill like 6am.

[] Ey! Hope you like this stroy, I do! Huge Thanks to @DreamerFace for the ideas for Caleb and Ciara! She's completely amazing and If you guys haven't Read Her books or Followed her, DO IT! Their so much better then mine... Anyway Hope you enjoyed and normal chapters will be longer... Promise! ~Thew []

Competitive «»ThatOneTomahawk/DevonMines  «On Hold»On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara