imagine #3

Boy: Zach Herron and Jonah Marais

Prompt:

Excerpt: "I promise, I'll give her the world

Excerpt: "I promise, I'll give her the world."

Requested by Ahvanalyn5Roze

___________________________________

"Oh look who finally showed up!" Jack joked and pulled me into a hug. I laughed and hugged back. Then suddenly four more boys came running.

"Move my favorite brother is here!" I heard Jonah shout.

"She's my best friend!" Daniel and Corbyn yelled behind him.

I shook my head I pulled away from Jack's hug only to get swept off my feet. I was spun around, "What the fuck," Jack said in a confused manner.

"When did that little elf run past us?" Corbyn questioned.

I laughed as I felt my cheeks heat up, "Hey Yn." Zach said letting me down. His cheeks a slight more rosy than usual.

"Stop looking at her!" Jonah said pulling me into a hug. I laughed as I hugged him back. Then I felt two more people join in the hug. Then two more people joined in making us laugh.

"So dinner tonight?" they asked in unison pulling out of the hug. I took in a few deep breaths, being overdramatic. They all rolled their eyes.

"Yeah we can do that," I shrugged my shoulders getting my bags from the hallway of the apartment. Corbyn and Daniel grabbing them, Jack and Jonah helping. Zach stood there staring at me, I raised my eyebrow and smirked.

"So Herron," I teased, "How you been?" I questioned closing the door. He just smiled and nodded his head.

Dinner was good, I met Gabbie and Tate for the first time. Caught up with Anna and Ava, Ryan, Reese, Isla, and I played a bunch of games. Sydine and I went to rooftop and talked. My first night in California was good, except Jonah kept Zach and I apart. I didn't say anything about it but Jack saw how down I was because of it.

"(Y/N/N) wanna go shopping with us," Jack asked. I looked at my phone, "It's eight in the morning, it's too early to be dealing with y'all." I said laying down on the couch with Reese and Ryan.

3rd Person

As the boys left heading to the mall Jack pulled Jonah aside, "Hey what's with you and keeping the lovebirds apart?" he asked rasing his eyebrow. The older boy smiled and winked walking ahead towards the car.

"Hey Zach." Jonah called the younger boy over as he was looking at clothes. Zach smiled walked over to him, not sure if he did something wrong but ready to apologize or blame Daniel.

"Look I just want to say that I know you like my sister." Jonah said, the color of Zach's skin tone seemed to go pale and he looked at Jonah with a scared expression. He smiled, feeling satisfied with Zach fear showing.

"I also know she likes you too," he added after seeing him shaking from fear. Hearing that Zach's face flushed red. Stumbling with words he finally managed to say something, "Can I have your permission to take Y/n out on a date?" Jonah laughed. Pulling out his phone to FaceTime his sister.

"Ryan answer my phone!" Yn shouted from the kitchen. Josh and Myta left her to babysit which she didn't mind. Answering the phone Ryan saw Jonah hugging Zach.

"Hey Yn I think Jonah is about to kill Zach!" he shouted. Yn quickly ran to the living room getting her phone. Jonah still hugging Zach with one arm, Zach smiled and put his hands together.

"So he has something to say." Jonah said pushing his lips together to form a sly smile. Zach chuckled, Yn and the two younger Herron looked at each other in confusion.

"Jonah," Zach started, "With your blessing I would like to take your sister on a date," Yn instantly blushing. Ryan and Reese o'ing and adding in a awe. Jonah laughed, "Yes, you have my permission to date my sister."

"You have to promise to give her the best Zachy!" Reese said giving him a stern look.

"I promise, I'll give her the world." Zach said smiling.

"Hurry up and come back so I can hug you!" Yn laughed looking around, not wanting to show her blushing.