Full Chapter 9

Chapter 9

            When it was time for College Prep I was dying to sign into my email. I needed to talk to Cameron, Adrian had been bothering me all morning about that kiss last night and how he would wait for me. I mean I liked the guy but we just freaking met. How does the nerd of the school go from having no guy problems what-so-ever to having two guys fighting for her attention?

            I was happy to see when I signed on to my email that there was one from Prince Charming.

Dear Cinderella,

How is your day going? Probably more exciting than mine, my classes are such a bore, I mean who the hell likes Math. Not this guy that’s for sure. If it wasn’t required I would have dropped this class at the beginning of the semester. I’m sitting here hiding my phone and emailing you on it is that too much? Probably not lol I just have to have something to do and you were just on my mind. So I’m going to start dropping hints as to who I am….

First hint, if you think hard enough you can guess who I am. =) I know it’s a terrible hint but I’m going to make you fight to find out who I am. Hmm how about I tell you a little bit about what I look like….. Well I have short dark brown hair and green eyes. I’m about 6’3 and as you know I have an amazing body…. Is that too conceited? Probably but what the hell you can’t get anywhere in life if you don’t trust yourself right?

Anyways I told my dad this morning what I was doing because I didn’t want you to be upset with me. Needless to say he was a little pissed but gave in, in the end. The first words out of his mouth were; are you crazy son, what makes you think I would approve of you just dropping a random note to find your woman. Then later he thought it would be kind of cool. I really think he is going to love you to be honest. I already like you more than I thought would be possible without ever meeting you, but there is just something about you and I can’t quite put my finger on it.

So, about this Adrian guy? I know I shouldn’t be jealous because I have no claim on you but to be quite frank with you I’m very jealous. I don’t like him in the least bit….Actually I know the guy and when I see him next I’m going to let him know what I think. I promise I won’t hurt him; I’m just going to talk to him and tell him game on…

So I’ll let you go for now, I won’t be able to instant message you during your College Prep class but go ahead and email me back! Talk to you this evening Cinderella.

Yours Truly

Prince Charming. (Cameron)

            I instantly hit the reply button not even knowing what to say to that extremely long email, but I’ll give it my best shot.

Dear Cameron.

So I have absolutely no idea what to say to the extra long email; but I do know one thing you’re winning the race so far. I told Adrian this morning that what happened last night couldn’t happen again because I was kind of seeing someone. I know were not technically together or anything but it still feel’s like I’ve cheated on you by kissing another man. Adrian was very nice in the whole matter and told me that he wouldn’t cross that line again.