getting to know part2

Prod P.O.V 

After i droped arin off in class i walked to AP history class. Your late my teacher said. I nodded my head and sat in the back.  I looked out the coner of my eye and saw the weird kid jacob. He never said anything or talk to no one oh well not my problem. 

Ok class where going to start on our new project. Groups of three every one. I just sat there akwarldy. Not moving at all. Mrs.Wood came up to me with this boy with to braids comming down following her. Sit  Ray she said he sat down infornt of me looking at me weird. Introduce yourself ray she said. Uhmm im ray and you must be dumbo he said laughing. Ray stop Mrs.Wood said i looked confused as ever. You three need to work together. Its only two of us i said. Jacob will work with you two. Me and Ray just looked at each other as jacob walked over to us. Get started she said smiling walking away. 

Ray P.O.V 

we all sat there in silent not talking about  a thing it was really annoying  because i love to joke around and talk. That Jacob kid sat there with his shades on not saying a thing. 

Sooo i broke out that silence Prod just started at me. Jacob sat theire looking annoyed. What are we going to do. I dunno prod said shruging his sholders. I rather work alone Jacob said. That not a probelm Me and Dumbo can work together. Jacob shrugged his sholders and got up and walked away. Now that we got that over with what do you want the project to be about. I can do the research he said. Pefect an ill do the artwok. He just nodded his head. The rest of class wasnt that bad. You actually cool dumbo i said laughing. Oh um thanks. He said. You dont know why i call you dumbo i said laughing, No he shooked his head. I smiled at him and walked away you will fine out some way! i shouted.  I was in the hallway and saw Nay and Roc talking i scrunched up my face a little and walk up to them. Hey loser i said pushing Nay sholder. Wassup Punk she said laughing  giving me a hug. Roc just stand their akwarldy. I just started to laugh and remenber what happen  yesterday to him. 'What Nay said looking at me weird . HE BUSTED ASS. I said  laughing Nay started laughing pushing my sholder Ray stop she said. HARDY HAR HAR. your so funny Ray. Roc said fake laughing. My nigga you know that funny i said laughing shaking my head.

Nay P.O.V 

Ray stop i said  laughing looking at roc who looked annoyed. Im just joaking he said laughing. But ill see you in class loser dueces he said walking away. Are you ok I said looking at roc not trying to laugh yea im good he said smiling at me. your so cute i said pulling on his cheak thanks he said blushing. Well i see you later i said smiling at him he pulled me into another one of his bear hugs and it fells so amazing. Nay. 

I heard a voice say. I pulled away form roc and saw kayla standing there with a smirk on her face. Oh hey Kay i said putting on a small smile. mhmmhmm i see you she said laughing i looked down in embassment as kay just stared at roc. Are yall dating she said looking at me and roc. No i said looking thee other way as roc just looked at me and turned his head. i'll see you later nay. Ok i smiled at him and he walked awaqy. FootBall Star  Nay , kay said looking at me with  serious look. What i said looking at her confused. HE A FOOTBALL STAR. umh Ok.  what wrong with that? Nothing wrong with that its amazing that your actually talking and hanging around with dudes other than ray she said. Yeaa i guess but ill see you later . i walk away from kay and walked to art class and saw Ray. LOSER RAY SHOUTED OUT. i laughed at sat by him and grabed my art work. and start to paint. I didnt know Roc Played football i said looking at ray. Where have you been living under a ROCK. He said laughing. No i just didnt no.  He just laughed your so clueless sometime nay He laughed at me whatever i said rolling my eyes and laughing. 

Arin P.O.V 

Class was so annoying i hate jawan so much he tries to ruined everything. In case you didnt know Jawan was my ex boyfriend. He cheated on my and treated me like shit. I hate him so much. Now he  keep tell me that he is changing and becoming a better person. IDGAF tho he like so annoying. 

I walked out of class and walked into Math. And i saw my baby prod. I walked up to him and kissed him on his cheak hey baby he smiled hey I had the biggest smile on my face. He made me so happy everything on my mind about jawan went out of the window. How was class he said while writng down his home work. Good  i lied. How about you  It was Good beside this boy calling me Dumbo he said looking at me. Dumbo i stared at prod and trying to think why the boy would called him Dumbo and then it click. Your ears.  I said laughing. What prod said looking at me. You have big ears, That why he called you Dumbo I laughed a liltle. Oh. he said looking downn at me. But I love your ears baby i said while pulling on them. Thanks boo he said planting a kissed on my neck. I smiled at him and looked down. He was so amazing to me <3 

 Princeton P.O.V 

Last class was horrible. This is why i dont talk to anyone. Its Just akward They dont even know me. I dnt talk to anyone at this school and some time i think i just pushed them away  . 

I went to Science class and sat in the back as usual. No one really sits back here and that a good thing i guess. sometime i get only. Or mabey i just over react. I sat down and put my head down on the table not wanting to be bother. Is this seat taken. I heard a soft voice said. I looked up and saw the girl who was on the bus earlier. I think her name was kayla. i just stared at her. Umh can i she said. Sure  i moved my books and she sat down.  she smiled at me and grabbed some lip gloos out of her purse and applied some on she was cute. She smiled at me again. I smiled back and look down. Why are you so quiet. I look at her and shrugged my sholders. Your Cute Tho she said. Thanks i simply said. I felt her hand touch my hair. I looked at her weird. sorry it just look soft and fluffy. Umm ok i simply said. I put my head down and close my eyes. i felt her just staring at me . WHAT i said looking at her.

Kayla P.O.V 

Princeton was cute i was just admiring his beauty until he was just yelled at me. WHAT he said just staring at me.

You dont have to yell i said looking forward. Your just staring at me like i have something on my face he spatted. No wonder no one talks to you. I was just trying to be nice because people always talk shit about you.Well i really Dont give a fuck to be honest kayla he said. That nice and next time i wont waste my time with you. I got up and went to another empty table. What an Ass and the fact that actually like him. I sighed and look out the window. I felt some one sat beside me and it was roc Tf does he want with me. Hi he said. UMH hi. Are you and Nay close he said looking at me I nooded my head looking at him. Ummh do you think she like me he said ...........................................................................................................

Roc P.O.V 

Do you i said looking at her? She just look at me with a blank esppresion and then a smile crept on her face. You Like my best freind she squealed clapping her hands.

 Ummh Yeah do you think she like me? i said. Of corse she dose i mean she actually talk to you even tho yall just met . really i said smiling at her.  Yea . You dont kno how long sense Nay Actually smile like that. I mean she smiles with Ray. But Like when i saw her with u i was like awhh. I smiled at her and look down do you think She has fellings for ray like not just friends but like as a relationship fellings. I looked at kayla and she just looked down....

 Not saying a thing 

OPPP does Roc think Nay have fellings for Ray. What about Jawan would he try to ruined  Arin and Prod relationship. . Or Kayla and Princeton would they actually talk or just ignore each other Tell me what what you think vote and share please. Im trying to make the chapters longer  I hope you like ^_____^