Ratthew Gets Robbed

Back after one year sksksk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Ratthew was walking down the street one day trying to purchase a snacc from a store down the street. Suddenly a chomnky boi ran out and put a knife at Ratthew.
"Give me everything you have" he shouted
Rathew was startled and started unbuttoning his shirt.
"Wait a minute pal this ain't what I wanted"
"No it's too late take my shirt"
"I don't wan- oh damn bitch you fine. I'm Hoghhg. You should call me sometime"
Hoghhg passed him a piece of paper with a number on it. It was in Braille since Hoghhg could tell Rat was blind. Rat was confused but decided he would call the number after he got his snacc.

  He got his burrito then went home. After eating his burrito he decided to call.

  Rat lifted his smartphone to his large ear, his free hand fidgeting at his thigh. He could feel his heart pounding in his throat as he waited for someone to answer. It was true, that man had found some attraction to him, which was in itself confusing due to Ratthews horrid appearence, but Hoghhg had also made the attempt to mug him.

  Could he expect anything to come from an experience like that? The voice in the other end snapped him out of his thoughts.

  "Hello?" The voice was gruff. Low. Just as Ratthew remembered from an hour ago. 

  "Hi- S'that bloke you tried to rob earlier-"

  "oh, you mean the blind piece of ass i stumbled upon?"

Ratthew gulped, his tail twitching a bit. "Yeah- tha' one."

  "Whyd you decided to call?" Inquired Hoghhg.

  "I know curiosity killed the rat 'n all, but i really wanted t'see how this'd go. Youre a mysterious creature, Mr. Hoghhg."

  The gruff man gave a chuckle. "I suppose so."

  From here, the two enused in a long conversation about their lives that lasted deep into the night time hours. They never seemed to tire of each others voices. They only stopped when Ratthew became sleepy, yawning loudly over the phone. Hoghhg heard, and smiled as he spoke.

  "Maybe you should get some rest. We could talk tomorrow."

    Almost in a whine, Ratthew replied. "Fiiiiine. G'night"

"Night." And that was it. Nothing special, but something warm nontheless. Rat retired to his bed, and with a smile, flopped onto it.

~The next morning~

  Ratthew woke up to his alarm, weird considering he had turned it off the day before. He sat up and went to feel for the medium sized button that would shut the thing up. He got out of bed and walked down the hallway he'd been through for years, making his way to the kitchen to start a pot of coffee.

  Rat opened the fridge to grab his favorite creamer with the lid partially chipped. After pouring his coffee he sat down on the couch and hears his phone ring.

  He quickly grabbed his phone and answered, "Hello."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger owo

We decided to do a thingy where we write in our own styles and randomly trade off

Pretty easy to tell where it transitions to a different writer sksks

We'll update again soon