Telling the Guys and Sweet Ideas

Violets POV
I awoke the next morning with Neds arm around my waist as I snuggled into his chest.I lifted up my head and I see Ned peacefully sleeping, so I decided to do sleeping beauty on him. I leaned down and kissed him softly and I waited for a bit til I felt his lips kiss back and we just kissed silently for a few minutes. I pulled away to meet with Ned opening his green eyes at me.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" I joked.

"Good morning baby" he said.

"Come on let's get ready for work, we can tell the guys today but I not with words" I said while getting up.

Ned looked at me confused.

"We walk in like we're normal people and then you go get me coffee and then when you come back you give it to me and say morning baby, and kiss me and then go to your work station. Sound good?" I explained.

He gets up and walks over as he gets his clothes and kisses me.

"Sounds perfect Vi" he said as he smiles.

I smile back and get ready for work and we head to the car. Soon as we got to work, the plan was in effect and Ned went to get me my coffee.

"Morning guys!" I greeted the guys as I sat down at my desk.

"Morning Violet" the guys replied.

Ned comes back and gives me my coffee.

"Morning my love" he said and he leans down to give me a quick kiss me as I kiss him back quick.

"Morning" I replied smiling as he sat next to me since my desk was by his. The guys looked at us with wide eyes and Keith was the first to speak.

"When did this happen?" He asked excitedly.

"Last night, we were watching the Notebook and he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes" I said to them as I smiled and gave him a quick kiss again which he happily took.

"Awww that's so cute, I'm so happy for you guys" Zach said as he gushed a squeal.

"I'm proud of you Ned," Eugene said smiling.

"Thanks guys, I'm glad to support our relationship, just hope the fans will." Ned said as he looked at us.

"Ned of course we support your relationship, we're your best friends, if you fans don't support you guys, then they're not true Try Guys fans" Keith said as he rubbed Ned's back sympathetically.

I'm glad the guys support us but Keith's right. If they don't support us, they're not true fans. I was happy to be with Ned and he was happy to be with me and nothing could change that.

"Thanks guys, we need that, now let's start discussing the new videos" Ned said.

"Actually we have one planned." Zach said.

"Ok what's the video?"I asked.

"Well since you guys are in a relationship, we're going Try Guys try on sexy couples costumes." Eugene said.

"That sounds like a great idea, we're starting it now?" I asked.

"Yeah come on let's go!" Keith said

We all got up and we went to the set up and each got to our spots and me and Ned stood together.

"Costumes!" Ned started.

"They're exciting, they're fun" Zach said next.

"Today we'll be trying on sexy couples costumes" Eugene said.

"Also in addition to this video, Ned will be doing this with his girlfriend, Violet" Zach said.

"Hi everyone, this is my girlfriend Violet Ballinger, and I love her more than anything" Ned said as he looked at me.

"Hi guys I'm Ned's girlfriend and happy to be doing this with him" I said.

"So let's strip!" Keith shouts.

We all took off our clothes and I know Ned has seen me in my undergarments before so it's nothing different. And no we never had sex so get your head out of the gutter.

"Out first costume please" Ned said.

We each get handed a puzzle piece costume.

"Aww Ned babe this is cute" I said as I put on my piece of the costume.

"Yeah it's nice" Ned said as he got on his.

We got done and we looked at each other and we just laughed.

"You're my missing piece Violet" Ned said smiling at me.

"Aww Ned your so cheesy but I love you for it" I said as I kissed his cheek.

We continued the costumes and enjoyed every second of it and we soon got done and got changed into our clothes. We went home and got changed and ready for bed.

"Ned can you get my bathrobe for me honey?" I asked.

"Sure thing sweetie" he replied as he got my pink robe of the door.

He walked over and put it on me as he turned me around.

"My beautiful girlfriend" he whispered as he caressed my cheek.

"I love you" he said and those three words put me awe.

"I love you too" I said as I sniffed as tears came down.

"Don't cry ok, baby" he said as he hugged me and I wrapped his arms around me and I smiled in his shoulder as I breathed in his scent of cinnamon and cologne.

"I love you so much Violet" Ned whispered to me.

"I love you too Ned" I whispered back as I leaned and he captured his lips with mine.

We kissed for a while til I pulled away. We both got into bed and plugged in our phone. We laid in bed as I laid my head on his chest and he wrapped his muscular arm around me and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight baby" he said.

"Goodnight my love" I replied and we feel into a deep slumber. My life is getting better everyday with him.