Beautiful Morining and Meeting the Guys

Violets POV
Walking up to my daily step it was fun. Especially when you work at Buzzfeed. I have a DIY channel where I make anything anyone comments on. It's called VioletDIY. I have over 10 million subscribers and everyone loves my new creations I make everyday.

Well let me introduce myself. I'm Violet Ballinger. Yes I am the sister of Colleen Ballinger aka Miranda Sings. I'm 29 years old and I graduated high school and when I was only 15. I was a complete smarty pants and I was voted popular out of all my school. My best friends were Ariel and Becky but I haven't seen them since graduation.

I don't know where they'd be or what they're doing now. I really hope there good. Anyways, I did a lot of things such as have my own antique store and I sell my creations. I have so much merchandise and I feel like I've grown so much in the community.

Back to my life, I was setting up for my next DIY until Brett came in. "Hey Violet! Can I talk to you?" Brett asked. "Sure" I replied as I stopped what I was doing and went to where Brett was outside my work station.
"So I have some news. You've been promoted to work with The Try Guys for 5 weeks." Brett said happily. Oh my lord! Oh yeah.

If you also can tell my excited voice, I'm a die hard fan of The Try Guys. There my favorite. I watch all there videos and I love every single one of them. Especially Ned. He's just so cute and handsome plus he's got a bit of muscle.

"That's awesome! When do I start!" I asked excitedly.

"Actually today! There here for you. I'll bring you to them." He said.

I grabbed my bags with stuff including my clothes since I'll be also staying in one of the guys house for 5 weeks. We walked until we saw a sign that said Try Guys on it. We walked in and saw four guys talking until they noticed us.

"Hey guys! This is Violet Ballinger. She'll be working with you guys for 5 weeks." Brett introduced.

"Hi" I said shyly as Brett left us to it.

"Hi we're the Try Guys. I'm Keith, this is Zach" as he pointed to the short guy in a green shirt. "That's Eugene" as he pointed to the one wearing a purple suit. "And that's Ned" he finally said pointing to the guy in the Try Guys merchandise shirt.

And holy shit he was handsome. His beard has grown since the last time i saw his videos. His muscles got a bit bigger and stronger now and he was wearing a blue Try Guys merchandise triceratops shirt.

"Hi I'm Ned" he said and he shook my hand. I felt a spark of electricity go up my hand and I blushed. "Nice to meet you and all of you guys, I'm so excited to work with you" I said in excitement. "We are too! You'll be our first Try Girl" Zach said while laughing.

Everyone else including me laughed. "So wanna get started?" Keith asked me. "Sure" I replied. We sat down at a table and started discussing ideas about videos we wanted to do. Some of the time, I noticed Ned was taking glances at me and I glanced back at him.

After a few long hours of planning, we decided to head out and get some dinner. Ned and I had apparently lots of things in common such as we were both in Boy Scouts/ Girl Scouts , we both are competitive as fuck, we both love Christmas, love chocolate labs, and yeah.

After our glorious dinner, Eugene paid and we said our goodbyes. "Hey me and the guys were talking and we decided your staying at my house" Ned said. "Sure thing" I was staying in a house.

With Ned. For 5. Straight. Weeks. This is should be interesting. I got my stuff in the car and we talked as Ned drove me to his house. We finally arrived and we head inside as I set my stuff down as I looked around. "Nice place" I complimented. "Thanks" he replied. He took me through a tour of his house and I got my stuff settled. "Oh no! No way your sleeping on the couch. Your sleeping with me, come on" Ned said with a serious look.

I didn't even have time to object but I followed him to his room and I set my stuff on the one side and I got ready for bed. I got into a pink lacy tank with pajama shorts on as I saw Ned had no shirt on and may I add he had a bit of abs so it was hard not to look away. "See something you like?" Ned teased as he got me out of my trance.

I just stood there as I felt heat rise up in my cheeks. I smiled as I looked down as I heard footsteps come to me and felt a finger go under my chin and made me look at him. His eyes were so beautiful and green. Like limes. "You have pretty eyes" Ned whispered. "Thank you" I whispered back as I bit my lip.

"We should go to bed" I said. "Yeah" he replied as we went to the bed and climbed under the sheets. "Goodnight Vi" Ned whispers. I smile as he called me Vi. "Goodnight Ned" I whispered back and we went to sleep in peace. But as my eyes closed, I felt arms wrap around me and snuggle into me. Boy was gonna have good dreams tonight.