< Mentality 2 >

This story contains:

Mild language

OCD- Tourette Syndrome- Seperation Anxiety- social anxiety- Insomnia- Pyromania- Depression- Anorexia- Bullimia- 

 ( I made up a symptom called Themulitis. It is where you only have the black dot + pupil + in your eye. The color around it is gone. You hallucinate or have visions as well. Be warned. I made this up. ) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You both hugged your mom. Serena ran up and hugged your dad. 

Serena/ I'll- I'll miss you.

Dad/ I'll miss you too. 

You hugged him as well.

Dan/ We'll have mentoring tomorrow, but also an assembly for new comers like you. Well it was nice seeing you Mrs and Mr Bartholomew! See you next meeting. 

Your parents waved goodbye. You both waved back. 

He led you to the black door. He opened it revealing a peach and white peral hallway. 

Dan/ Your room is 22. 

You walk to and stopped infront of a big peach wooden door that has  ' 22 '  printed on the front. 

You/ Oh boy...

You open it to see 2 large bunk beds, 4 desks, 1 large couch, a TV, 2 bathrooms, a little eating area and a pair of wooden glass doors leading into a large garden.

Serena/ I-I like it. 

Dan/ Perfect! If you have any questions then you can ask the nurses. The people looking after you are Dr. Merton and Dr. Mackem. Your roommates are out in free time. We don't have a certain time table other then free time, mentoring, lunch, lights out, waking up, breakfast and dinner. Serena you must take online school and your parents will have to pay for it as it is necessary. 

Serena/ Right. 

Dan/ Your roommates are Daniel Seavey and Jonah Marais. They'll be back soon. You can ask the, questions if needed, but otherwise hope you like it! 

You/ Alright. Bye Dan! 

He left and shut the door.

Serena/ I like it here.

You/ I brought your guitar, and recorded your song.

Serena/ Thanks! 

She hugged you softly. 

Your parents pre-packed for you and they brought your bags. You pulled out your headphones and phone and turned on music while laying on the top bunk. Serena took her laptop and focused on school work.

A few hours later.

Serena was now on the bottom bunk with her guitar playing it. You were now on her laptop scrolling through her videos, editing them and checking the music when the door was opened. You quickly turned around from the desk shocked at the noise. You walked and sat on Serena's new bed.  

It was a tall blue-eyed brunette with his hair being messy and slightly dropping on his face. He had a yellow striped low button upped shirt and white long sleeves. He had a long yellow belt with blue ripped jeans and white Doc Martens. 

The other boy had lagoon blue-ish green-ish eyes and was taller and more buff. His eyes were a bit red and puffy as if he was crying. He had a big maroon hoodie and blue skinny jeans. White Doc Martens as well. He had a black and red small back pack.