School Life. Part 1

Backstory: 

Your at this really popular school, but your the invisible person. You have 3 other friends- James Charles, Shane Dawson and Nicole liloon. You are the ' Invisbales. ' You of course like every other cliche story, get bullied. Specifically by 10 boys. They are in their own friend ship groups, but bully you guys as one. 1D ( One Direction ) and Why Don't we. you have a normal life with good parents and your older sisters: Serena and Ruby who are popular, but nice and sweet 

Warnings: Abuse, mild gore, and language 

============================================

Your guitar alarm blared waking you up to yet another day of hell. You slowly and tiredly got out of you queen sized rose gold bed with the Dolan twin pillows by your and and slumped over to your dresser. You pulled out nice black ripped jeans and a bkack plain crop top with a white long sleeve undershirt. You put your messed up white ankle socks and and slipped into your dirty checkered vans. You went over tired eyed and unplugged your phone. You also got your bandages from you nightstand knowing today was going to be brutal as it was the first day of school. You got your wireless ear buds and got your bag from the corner of your room and slumped out your room shutting the door.

" Morning alien. " Your older sister said looking down at you smiling and eating cereal making her white eyes stand out. " Okay, just because I have two different coloured eyes makes me special and NOT and alien. You look like a zombie. " You said replying firing back a bit angry. " Your cute when your angry. " Your other older sister said rubbing your head. " You can't bully me. I'm 16 and your 18 and 19! This is abuse!! " You shouted out jokingly. " Ha. Go get breakfast. We're driving today. " Your sisters said with a mouthful of Lucky Charms. You sighed in relief because you didn't want to deal like the chucklefucks at the bus stop. " Thanks. They'd be there today. " You said looking down. " Look. We have a surprise for you at school so hurry now. " Your brown eyed sister said. You trotted down 2 flights of stairs. 

" We're taking the Bugatti today. So please don't ruin your shoes. " Your fathers joked about in the distance of the kitchen. " Well look. You got a nice pure American Breakfast. School begins today and you'll be able to see your friends! " You mother stated keeping the mood up. 

" I hate school. Just a natural teenage instinct. " You said scrolling through the hate messages on your phone while walking down the stairs. " Well you'll see Shane? " Your white eyed sister asked in question. " Yeah...But I want Nicole. I miss her like crazy. " You said a bit pouty. " We'll see. " Your mother said smiling still sitting at the table. 

A/n:

Your parents are quite rich and you live a good life. You were born with a rose gold eye and a completely white eye. Your sister Serena has two white eyes and Ruby has brown eyes. 

You arrived downstairs and sat at your place which has a stack of 4 pancakes and bacon on the side and much more food. The syrup wrote out ' love you! ' . You smiled at it and ate the whole thing. You had a nice breakfast and now it was time to head to school.

" I actually do not want to go. " You said buckling your self up in the car. " You actually have to go ! " Your sister said looking behind at you and smiling. " Your 18 Serena! Life is easy! You get the luxury. " You complained. Your other sisters smile faded off. " you don't know that Y/N. " Serena said turning around and backing out of the garage. The whole car ride was silent and you got to school. They dropped you off and drove away. You met up with James and Shane.

" Jamessss! Shane!! " You shouted out and ran, jumped up and hugged James who twirled your around. " Aliennnn! " Shane said and clapped and hugged you. " Oh my god i'm so glad you guys are here. I can't live at this school alone. Then a girl appeared from behind. " Oh my fucking God. No fucking way. Nicole?!" You shout-cried. " I'm making a little visit and yes it's me. " she said smiling wide.