I feel even more trapped here then I did with my birth mother. All I do is sit in a stupid room for five hours a day and learn stuff.

Fury won't let me go outside of this base. Plus I can't do anything due to this strict thing about that blue square.

I don't understand. I was given all these foreign things like a phone and a compute- computer.

The only thing I like here is that I can wear pants. I'm happy dresses died. Well at least consistently wearing them.

                             •   •   •

After doing three hours of my lessons it was lunchtime so I got up and started walking to the mess hall.

Here and there, people called me Rogers. The name Carter was forever erased from people's vocabulary. I never even met my father, he died before he even knew I existed.

"Hey, Hazel." I heard a voice and looked over to see Phil Coulson. He helped me understand this new time and he was there when I was coming out of the ice.

"Oh hey Phil!" I smiled.

"How's lessons going?" He walked with me to the mess hall.

"Fine, I don't get some stuff but I'll eventually get the hang of it." I walked into the room and grabbed a tray.

He put a salad on his plate. "Peggy would be proud of you." He stated.

"Yeah, Do you know if she was okay after I...you know disappeared?" I put jello on my plate and a sandwich along with it.

"As far as I know, she looked for a long time, eventually settled and got married." Phil walked to a table and sat down.

"I'm happy that she was okay." I sat down and took a bite of my jello.

"Did you ever find Phillip?" I questioned.

I told them many things but I never said a word about James. They think Phillip threw me over.

"He died a long time ago Haz-" he looked at his watch. "I have to go, make sure you get to therapy." He smiled and left.

"Okay so I'll see you later? No? Okay." I quickly shouted.

I hate therapy.

I quickly ate my food and threw my trash away.

I just want to go to my room, listen to music and sleep, I don't have anyone left, my friends and family are all gone. I should have died in the ice.

I huffed and walked slowly to the medical wing where they have therapy. Apparently I have PTSD that triggers me so I have to sit for two hours and talk about my 'feelings', I hate it.

I hummed to the tune of Oh Ms. Believer, the only thing I like about this time is the music and the tv shows, we didn't have much interesting movies and shows then.

I walked up to the therapist's door and knocked.

"Hey um, I'm here" I said awkwardly.

He opened the door and I stepped in and took my seat on the couch then he sat across from me.

"Let's get this over-with." I crosses my arms

"Hazel, you need to open up to me." He pulled out his clipboard.

"I'm talking, I had a horrible life, I already told you." I huffed.

"Okay, how do you feel about your mother?" He clicked his pen.

"She wasn't my mother, Peggy was. I told you what she did to me, why do you keep going back on this subject?" I started messing with my nails. He didn't answer me but he just kept asking more questions about people.