"Angie, my dear girl, he never proposed to Miranda." Carl XVI Gustaf said.

×

April 14 2019

Princess Angie Keeps It Super Cute in Hats During Coachella Weekend #1

Princess Angie makes hats look even cuter during the 2019 Lucky Brand Desert Jam held at the ARRIVE Hotel over the weekend in Palm Springs, Calif.

The 31-year-old royal princess went even blonder ahead of the music festival, which made her denim on denim look even cuter!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Princess Angie of Wales

The next day, Princess Angie was spotted in another chic hat at the Revolve Festival event with friend Joey Pauline.

Check out all the amazing pics of Princess Angie below!

FYI: While at the event, guests glammed up their looks with Scunci hair accessories, FHI Heat and DIFF Eyewear sunnies.

×

June 8 2019

Princess Angie returns to London for the 2019 Trooping the Colour

The royal family was out in full force today to celebrate the Queen's 93rd birthday.

Being the Queen of England comes with many privileges, one of which is having two birthdays. While Elizabeth II was born in April, her annual birthday parade, Trooping the Colour is today, and her whole family is at Buckingham Palace to celebrate.

Duchesses Camilla and Kate arriving by horse-drawn-carriage at Trooping the Colour.

This is Meghan Markle's Trooping the Colour debut after having a baby back in March. She rode in alongside her husband Prince Harry.

Princess Angie was spotted chatting with cousin, Princess Beatrice.

×

June 10 2019