IV ·Beauty And The Beast

IV · Beauty And The Beast

"You touch me and it's almost like we knew that there will be history between us two."

"Kitty, make sure to tell Alistair that he has to meet me once he arrives in London, I have a lot of questions." Angie said pointedly to her cousin.

Once she had found out about the couple's blooming relationship, she was ecstatic. She loved Alistair and she knew that the older man was an amazing person.

"Yes, ma'am." Kitty said as she rolled her eyes.

"Angie, our kitty is growing up." Eric said causing Kitty to blush.

"Yes, she is." Angie agreed.

"Oh God, you two are very annoying." Kitty said.

"Well, now you know how we felt." Angie said.

"When is your flight leaving?" Sofia asked entering the living room.

"Uhh,in a few hours." Kitty replied looking at her watch.

Sofia nodded.

"I hope you return to Sweden, soon." Sofia said.

"Of course, I'll return soon." Kitty said.

"Kitty?" Alexander's little voice spoke as the two years old boy ran into the room.

"Yes, Alex?" Kitty asked in a baby voice, taking the little boy in his lap.

"Where are you going?" He asked squeezing her cheeks.

"I am going to New York baby." Kitty spoke, her voice muffled because of Alexander's tantics.

"Can you bring me some candies?" He whispered, trying to make sure his mum didn't hear it.

"I heard that." Sofia teased.

"I'll bring you a lot of candies, Alex." Kitty said.

"Thank you, kitty." Alexander said, giggling in amusement.

×

Royal Bride Princess Angie visits BRIS

Polished perfection! Princess Angie of Wales is elegant in neutral tones as she visits a children's rights organisation Stockholm

The future Princess Angie of Sweden looked as glamorous in a neutral ensemble as she stepped out in Stockholm today.

The 31-year-old royal opted for a muted colour palette, pairing a cream jumper with pale teal straight leg trousers.

The soon to be Duchess of Jämtland paid attention to detail as she co-ordinated her taupe handbag with suede heeled boots, while she held her nude coat over her arm.

Angie added an extra touch of glamour to her look as she wore her hair in a neat half up/half down do, with her fringe in a centre parting.

The royal was visiting BRIS, an organisation works to support the rights of children and young people.

Angie's soon to be husband Prince Eric, Duke of Jämtland, was absent from the outing.

However, the beauty was accompanied by the company's general secretary Magnus Jägerskog.

During Angie's visit Angie and Magnus posed for pictures together at the entrance of the site.

Magnus gave Angie a tour of the trust's building earlier today, as the duo were pictured walking around the venue.

×

"We are months away from the UK and Sweden's biggest wedding of Prince Eric of Sweden and Princess Angie of Wales." E! News presenter Jason Kennedy said. "This will be the most anticipated wedding since Princess Angie's parent's royal wedding and the first time in over two decades since two royals in high ranks have married. As the wedding approaches we seen ad the two royals take on duties for both of the British and Swedish crown. Will the Royal Wedding honour Princess Angie's late mother? Go to eonline to keep up with the latest royal news." He said.

"Looks like we're the top news on the American news channel." Eric said as he chuckled as we sat in the living room.

"It'll get worse closer to the date," I said as I sighed curling up against him. "Why are we watching this?" I asked.

"There's nothing on." He said as he put his arm around me.

"Can we watch Beauty and the Beast?" I asked.

"No." He answered as he shaked his head "And don't eveb give me that look, Angie." He said.

"What look?" I asked as I rested my chin on his shoulder.

He turned his head to see me pouting "Fine but this is the last time." He replied.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I love you." I said.

"Yeah, Yeah." He said as he grabbed the remote and turned it over to the channel playing Beauty and the Beast.

"You love this film really?" He asked.

I grinned leaning against him and looked at the screen.

"Yes, I do." I answered.

"Whatever."Eric said as he sighed and kissed my head "And I love you too." He said.

"I know." I said.