III · Wedding Signs

III · Wedding Signs

When you feel someone else's
pain and joy as powerfully
as if it were your own,
then you know you
really loved them.

January 2 2020

Countess Jasmine of Pena Celebrates Her Bridal Shower with Princess Angie of Wales

Jasmine, Her Grace the Countess of Pena smiles while posing with Princess Angie of Wales and Jessica Dolias during her first bridal shower on Wednesday afternoon in London.

The 28-year-old countess is set to marry Felix, The Duke of Granbury on Saturday.

"Took a day out to celebrate my first of two bridal showers in my hometown with my family!! Super grateful for these two ladies who will be standing by my side on the big day ???? @jessicadolias @kensingtonpalace#herecoombsthebride," Jasmine capti...

"Took a day out to celebrate my first of two bridal showers in my hometown with my family!! Super grateful for these two ladies who will be standing by my side on the big day ???? @jessicadolias @kensingtonpalace#herecoombsthebride," Jasmine captioned with the picture on Instagram.

×

"Thank you again, for doing this for me, Angie. I know you're busy with planning your wedding and royal duties but it means a lot to me that you're my maid of honour." Jasmine, the Countess of Pena said.

"Jasmine, you know I don't mind doing anything for you. I'm just so happy Felix and you are finally getting married." Angie said.

Angie had set up Jasmine with Felix, the Duke of Granbury almost two years ago at a garden tea party thrown at Buckingham Palace.

Angie is standing in the fitting room trying on her maid of honour's dress , this is the last fitting before the wedding that's set to take place the following Saturday.

The dress is white and fitted, floor length with a slit on the right side of the dress, it's elegant, classy but with a hint of sass.

She walked out of the dressing room to show Jasmine the dress.

"What do you think?" Angie asked.

"It's perfect." Jasmine exclaimed.

×

Saturday - The wedding.

Angie was standing in front of a full length mirror, making sure that not a hair was out of place.

"Okay, are you girls ready?" Jasmine's mom asked.

"Yes, ma'am." One of the bridesmaids answered as all the girls grabbed their bouquet and left the room with Jasmine's mom.

Jasmine and Angie were the only ones left in the room.

"You look beautiful, Jasmine. Felix is going to cry like a baby once he sees you." Angie said.

"Thank you, Angie." She said.

"Now let's go get you married." Angie said.

"Okay." Jasmine said.

×

Felix and Jasmine were reciting their vows when Eric looked at Angie. Every word they said seem to fit Angie and him. She felt his lingering gaze and looked up. A small smile tugging at the corners of his lips. He was glad that they were together. That they had finally found each other.

He knew that he would never let her go and he couldn't wait to marry her in a few months.

×

Almost everybody was dancing and Eric was standing at the bar. He was waiting for Angie to be done with her maid of honour duties.

Angie came to stand beside him.

"Hey." She said , her voice gentle.

"What do you say ? " Eric asked reaching a hand out towards her.

"I don't mind if I do." She put her hand in his and walked to the dance floor him in tow.

They danced for a while without saying anything. Just enjoying it. He swung and twirled her around.

After a while he settled her in his arms. She was pressed up against his chest , not even an inch seperating them. They swayed to the music before he turned his head slightly.

"You look beautiful." He said softly in her ear.

Angie just closed her eyes and smiled.

×

Princess Angie Was a Gorgeous Maid of Honour and She Completely took the Bridal Bouquet

A true queen.

Her Royal Highness Princess Angela of Wales aka Princess Angie, bride to be was a royal maid of honour this weekend, as she attended her childhood friend Jasmine, the Countess of Pena's wedding in London

Her Royal Highness Princess Angela of Wales aka Princess Angie, bride to be was a royal maid of honour this weekend, as she attended her childhood friend Jasmine, the Countess of Pena's wedding in London. The Princess looked stunning in a white gown featuring off the shoulder ruffled short sleeves and a plunging neckline. She added some sparkle with diamond earrings and a jeweled bracelet.

Princess Angie totally killed her entrance (on a covered white rose petals aisle, no less).

But perhaps her best moment came much later, during the reception. When Jasmine threw her bridal bouquet into the crowd, Angie got caught it before saying I'm already getting married and handed it to a bridesmaid next to her.

In addition to becoming the ultimate bridesmaid inspo, Angie also played supportive friend on Jasmine's big day. The Princess made sure to show off the bride with sweet behind-the-scenes footage of them getting ready on social media. One video showed the duo sporting customized silk robes.